letter six

dear lee heeseung,

my mom didn't seem to happy when i took a surprise visit today in my own house. i don't have enough focus to count how many times she glares or reminded me to act like a true mother in front of my son, and that me going away from home could cause something inside him.

i reckon she isn't happy with the way i was dealing with everything, like you and your friends.

yes, you saw that right.

the remaining enhypen not visiting their nephew? who would have thought this day would arrive?

i heard ni-ki's on japan who's aiming to reunite with his first love while jake just received a letter from the girl he left behind in australia and he called me about it, telling me how it hurted so much to learnt the girl he promised to come back for is gone.

it seems sunghoon is only having a happy ending with his childhood friend. what about the rest of us? why can't we get our own fated happiness? why did they have to take mine from me too early in this world?

i also met the girl who sended letters to jungwon and oh dear, did i cried for the two of them, they never even have the chance to talk with each other even for once.

and despite of that case, i could tell she loved your leader dearly and she was honest enough to tell me how it feels like she could never love someone else after jungwon.

it didn't help that she was so young in my eyes that after our meeting, i was a sobbing mess because you see, the pain in her eyes, it reflected what i felt that time i first found out my own love had died in that accident.

i fear for her, that like me, she'll go on in this life denying every love that's offered to her like the way i was doing to yours.

but on a good news, sunoo is out there, catching up with his ex or so, his girlfriend again.

so get your lazy ass and start doing what you love even way before you met me.

you'll be great as always, hee.

love,
park y/n