acknowledgement

so this is it! after almost a year of not writing for this book, i finished it in one day and also we've finally completed the letter series for enhypen.

i do wonder though if many of you were still waiting for this final book.

but hey, i can finally say that i am happy i completed this series no matter how long it did get to finish it all.

i want to thank you all for reading, voting and commenting every time i update for this series ( both for the old and new readers alike!).

especially to those who keeps asking when will i finish this one for heeseung.

to be honest with you, guys, i've always planned to kill off heeseung too.

in the original plot, y/n and the sister of the new girl that would be really for heeseung would die in the sinking ship where they saved sunoo's sister as well. and the story is recovery and development for heeseung and the new girl in their own love story.

but because this series is all about sad endings, heeseung is supposed to be the one to die of leukemia but i changed it.

well, i showed here in the other books like for jake how they were all truly connected and now i kinda felt lost if i would give them a happy ending as an extra chapter to their books.

but the question is, out of all books in this letter series, what book is the saddest?

lastly, please share your thoughts!

it would gladly be appreciated.