Chapter 15

Baddies if you see this (***) symbol it is 21+ and if you are younger than that it is not meant for you skip ahead you have been warned. ~TB

Three months after divorce;

Taehyung;

"International superstar and former member of BTS Kim Taehyung got a divorce!" The news anchor said.

"He single as a Pringle ladies and sexy as ever," the other said.

I flipped the television off. My head begin to hurt. I hate the thought of all this shit going on around me. I want nothing more than everyone to shut the fuck up and mind their business.

I felt two arms wrapped around me. "What's wrong baby?" Rose asked. I sighed again as I kissed her arms. "Nothing, just people in my business, social media is no better," If I told her the truth that my company is trying to drop me because I am with her and that I divorced Delilah for her would she stay?

Not likely. She was a cheap thrill and concubine to be had. It was so much easier in the dynasty era, if I was a emperor no one would question why I was dealing with two woman. Delilah was the love of my life when we first starting to date and eventually married.  I would have never thought about cheating, it never came across my mind not once. But the arguing started and her constant accusing me of cheating when I wasn't at the time. Then her insecurities came out on me. I would be off on another project whether doing some music now and again, acting, commercials, or just taking trips with friends and she would call and text like crazy.

3 years ago;

She would block me on social media when rumors of me and another woman were together. Rose was just there. When days like this happened she gave me advice to fix the relationship with Delilah she was there as a friend. Then everything changed when I invited her to a dinner one night after we finished up shooting our scene for a upcoming k drama.  She was sitting across from me in a light pink dress that showed off her shoulders as her light auburn hair highlighted her red tinted lips that sipped on wine to match.

"What are you staring at?" She giggled as her green eyes playfully scan my face.

"Oh, nothing," I smiled.

"Oh? So I am nothing then?" She said.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean that, in fact your so gorgeous that I lose words," I spat out.

"Mhm, so you find me gorgeous?" She asked me as she played with the wine in her hand.

"I do," I said as I lean forward a bit.

"What would you wife say?" She question.

Shit? What would Delilah say? Not like she gave a shit about me. She was currently ignoring me and probably playing single on Instagram like I don't have people telling me what she does. I was so sick of her games. So sick of trying to figure out if I was a husband, a boyfriend, or a fling.

"Nothing, she isn't here and she doesn't give a shit about me any how," I said before taking a sip of wine.

"Oh? Really? That sucks, she should know better than to abandon a good man, if it was up to me I would be in bed with you right now and drawing you a bath the next day, showering you with the attention you deserve," she said as she inched closer to me with every word.

"Oh really now?" I teased as I lean forward.

"Most definitely,"

And before I knew it we were kissing and I was checking into a hotel with her. Luckily I never got caught on that day. We kept at this arrangement and small dates for six months and the more we talked the more I had grew feelings for her. I fell out of love with Delilah and her fucking tyrant act at home.

So one day I became more risky.  I invited her home. I made an excuse to Delilah that we were celebrating the last day filming our drama and I even invited Jimin for coverage. No matter how much he was against it and took up for Delilah more that I like to admit I didn't care.

We sat down enjoying a lovely steak dinner made by Delilah. She hadn't cooked in months but since guest was coming she dressed up a bit, did her hair, and cooked steaks, baked loaded potatoes, shrimp, and asparagus. For dessert we had blueberry cheesecake and a sweet pink wine. She also invited Lucia who was a fan of my co-star.  We all sat around the table eating and chatting. Under a normal circumstances it would look like a nice get together but under the surface Rose was playing footsie with my little friend while having a conversation with Delilah about acting and telling Lucia how she would sign something for her later all with a straight poker face.

"Fuck," I groaned. Everyone looked up at me as Rose halted her movement.

"What's wrong baby?" Delilah asked.

"Fuck this potato is good I need some more," I said to cover my tone.

" I think we have three more I will get you some," she said as she stood up.

"Me too," Jimin said.

"I am just going to the bathroom," Rose said.

"Oh let me show you where it is," I quickly added.

Jimin gave me a warning look and I brushed it off. I guide her upstairs and when we reached the bathroom she turned to me.

"I didn't really need to use the bathroom," she admitted seductively.

"Oh is that so? You bad girl, fondling me under the table,"  I opened the bathroom door and pushed her inside.

*****

She smiled as I shut the door behind me and our lips connected instantly. I had been greedily drinking her up in my eyes. Her red sweet heart dress was tailored to be low cut and short enough for me to push over her thighs and have access to her sweet pussy that I have been craving to be inside from the time she arrived.  I latched onto her neck giving her sloppy kisses and sucking it to give her hickeys. She moaned slightly but it wasn't enough to get her riled up like she had me.

The anticipation of us fucking like rabbits until we're panting on the floor was enough to drive me crazy, but that. Fucking. Dress. It was getting in the way. I practically almost ripped it off of her and turned her around to bend her over when I heard a small knock.

"Taehyung-ssi," I heard a annoying voice call.