Chapter 9

Delilah;

Within a few minutes I heard Namjoon's voice outside, "whatcha you doing man?" He asked as I heard him and Jimin arguing. "Get out of here Namjoon!" He screamed.

"No, why the fuck are you in front of this girl house? You caused her so much pain and here you are with a bottle of wine and cake? Why dude?" I watched Lucia as she watched them argue. Namjoon tried to grab Jimin but them we heard a loud smashing of glass sound followed by someone running and Namjoon screaming in pain. I got up from the couch and ran outside.
"Namjoon?" I called as I ran to him. He's head was bloody and he was holding it.

"Shit!" I said as I guided him to my car. "Lucia get the keys!" I screamed. I heard the car unlock in that moment and her running outside with our shoes and my house key.

She help me get him in the car and ran back inside to get him a towel for his head. She locked up the house and set the alarm from the key's attachment alarm button and got into the car with me. I turn the car on and reverse so fast and drove to the closest hospital. She was in the back trying to keep Namjoon awake as I was panicking about him being hurt because of me. He drifted in and out of conscious. I wondered how hard Jimin hit him.

When we arrived at the hospital they took him to the trauma room as I filled out some paper work and called his wife. She was freaking out and cursing at me for calling her husband out of bed at 2 in the morning. I knew she didn't like me, but that wasn't my concern right now it was about my friend. I gave the receptionist the phone as she gave them all the information about him that I couldn't fill in. When she was done with that she told me she was coming to the hospital and hung up on me.

If I was her I would be pissed at me too. I was a newly divorcee and a mess. I didn't have a right to call her husband out or a reason as to why I even did that. I should have called the cops and let them take care of him but I felt safe with Namjoon. He is reliable and always a shoulder to cry on. I sat down in the waiting room next to Lucia and began to cry. This couldn't be my life right now. It couldn't be this right now. She held me in her arms as we waited for Namjoon to come out of this and for the hell his wife was going to bring.

*A few hours later;

My phone ringing so loud scared me out of my sleep. I opened my eyes to see Lucia asleep and Namjoon's wife seating across from us staring bullet holes in my head. She had her arms crossed while dressed in sun glasses a long white fitted t shirt dress, and beige blocked sandal heels. She fixed her glasses on her face before getting up from her seat. I got up too and before I could ask her how she was feeling she slapped me so hard I crashed into Lucia startling her out her sleep. I touched my face as I slowly stood up.

"This is all your fault! If you didn't call him over or had been a whore to the point your husband cheated then mines wouldn't be in this mess, why can't you stay away from him? Huh?" She screamed at me.

I turned to her Lucia saw the red mark on my face and she got up to fight her but I held her back. I knew she was doing this out of anger and to say I didn't want to beat the fuck out of her is an understatement but I knew this was much deeper so I listen to her.

"Why?" She screamed. "What is it that you have that I don't? I can't even get him to have a moments conversation with me, but as soon as you call he is hopping up out of bed and out the door every time. He puts himself in danger for you meanwhile he doesn't even care if I cut a finger," she cried as she wiped her tears.

I knew the feeling all too well. I could see the stress in her eyes. The wondering if there is anything more than friendship. What spell I had on this man that she couldn't possess to keep him at home. I knew it all too well because I asked myself those same questions as I watched my now ex husband, the one I called my best friend and lover walk right into another woman's arms. My eyes teared up, the burning of my cheek didn't matter in this moment.

"I'm sorry, " it was the only thing I could mustered to say. I slowly walked to her and pulled her into a hug. "I just needed a friend," I said meekly. I felt her arms wrapped around me. I being to cry hard as I repeated it over and over. "I just needed a friend," It was all I could think about. It was true besides Lucia I had no one else's I have no one in my corner just a bunch of haters. My family disowned me when I got married to him because they hated him, his family disowned him because he married a black woman instead of Korean. And our shared friends disappeared and moved on with their lives.

She cried with me as we shared this bond for the same pain. We both understood each other without shared words. I would never trample in someone else relationship let alone someone's marriage. "Mrs. Kim?" We heard the doctor called.

We both looked up and for a moment I wanted to run but I remember I wasn't Mrs. Kim anymore I was back to Ms. Jamestown. She ran over and the doctor informed her that he would be okay, just a slight concussion he just needed ice for the swelling, pain killers for the pain, and not to go to sleep for a bit. She nodded and when she seen him walk out with his leather jacket in hand she ran to him and hugged him tightly. He pulled her into a hug and gave her passionate kisses on the lips to calm her down.

"Why would you do that? You know Jimin is crazy," she fussed as she hit his arm. He chuckled at her.

"Don't worry baby, I am okay, I am strong," he said before landing another kiss on her lips.

I admired the two. They were so patient and loving to each other and even when they argued one doesn't leave the other alone for three days wondering where they are.

"Delilah," he called me out of my state of mind. I walked over to him.

"I am warning you because your my friend, don't trust Jimin if he comes back call the cops," he said.

I looked at him confused. He leaned closer and whispered in my ear, "I saw the cake, I don't know where he got a nude photo of you but be careful, I didn't tell the cops but he also has drugs in his pocket along side the wine, I don't know what his plan was but, be careful,"

That was enough to send shivers down my spine. He pat me on the head and said good night to me and Lucia before him and his wife left. I was still in shock as I drove home in silent.

Okay Baddies this is the end of this chapter and a long one at that. What does Jimin got planned? And what will Delilah do with this new information? Also please don't send hate to the real Jimin he is not like this and a sweet heart, this is a fictional story and character of my imagination in the form of a person I love dearly, don't give him hate please. ~ TB