smoked

we got home from dinner and everyone went out to the patio to watch the sunset. Conrad was by the ocean with Jeremiah and Steven. Watching Conrad laughing is so different. He hasn't smiled since we got here. Susannah says he is "finding his own path" but i think he is just going through some shit.

Conrad had unbuttoned his shirt all the way and he was walking back up the beach towards the house. I was staring in awe of his physique. His hair was blowing making it messy, his soft smile was so genuine, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows leaving his veins showing through his tan skin. I must have been staring pretty hard bc his glance met mine as he walked back to the house and he smiled and nodded his head at me.

"where ya going Conny?" susannah yelled slurring her words. The moms banned the kids from drinking today but they had their share.
"I'm gonna change i'm kind of cold" he yells from the steps of the walkway to the house.
"Why don't we all go in, it's getting windy and we are tired" my mom said and started gathering our things.

I go up to my room to chill while the rest of the family is downstairs. I wanted to go for a late night swim by myself so i was just going to wait for them to head upstairs.
                                          ~
"goodnight everyone!" I hear susannah yell from downstairs and I hear everyone going up the stairs to their rooms.

I put on my navy blue bikini, this was my non-family friendly bikini i had saved for tanning but i was planning to be by myself anyways. I grabbed my towel and waited a moment to hear everyone settle down and walked downstairs.

I go to the kitchen to get a glass of wine that mom and susannah left. I drink one glass just sitting on my phone and enjoying my own company. I grab another one and walk out to the pool deck.

I look through the sliding glass door and just my luck i see Conrad, of course. I freeze in the door frame for only a second but continue walking towards the pool deck.

He was sitting on the edge with a beer and a joint in his hand. He was wearing black shorts and his red sweatshirt. He turns and looks at me in complete shock. he looks me up and down and stares.

I toss my towel on a chair.
"Your drooling a bit" I say teasing him
he laughs and drops his head down a bit.
"yea sorry, you look good though" he says nonchalantly nodding his head.
"i wanted to be here alone" i say and flash him a smile.
"same here, but ur not too bad of company" he smirks back at me.

I roll my eyes and dive into the pool and swim around getting used to the water. He just sits and watches me.

"so when did this happen?" i ask him after a moment of silence.
"when did what happen?" he says
"that." i say and gesture towards the joint and beer next to him. He just looks down at it and back up at me.
"not too long ago" he replies
"why? i mean what happened to smoking being bad for you and anyone that does it is stupid" i whine mocking something he used to say all the time.
"still true" he says shrugging his shoulders.
I rolled my eyes playfully and dip underwater.

I swam over the steps of the pool with his eyes glancing at me. I walk up the steps and dry my self off with my towel. The back of my swimsuit was very cheeky to say the least so i was expecting it to get a rise out of him.

"i'm getting another drink, u want anything?" I asked him turning around to meet his eyes still following me.
He paused looking up my body to meet my face.
"yea i'll have whatever ur having" he says and I walk inside.

I grab two more glasses of wine and walk back out. I set my glass down on the poolside table and I walk over to Conrad and hand him a glass.

I get back in the pool and swim across it towards where he is sitting.

"You should just quit" I say sarcastically looking him in the eyes as he blows smoke out of his nose. He pauses and gives me an upside down smirk "and what will you give me if i do?" he says in a very flirty tone.

I take a second to respond out of shock but quickly realize what he is implying. I roll my eyes continuing to remain flirty. He was just sitting there with a stupid smirk on his face waiting for my response.We are making direct eye contact and I smile at him. "idk, what are you implying?" I say slowly moving towards the edge of the pool he was sitting on. He looked so good in this moment. The way he looks at me. He knows what he is doing. So i match it.

I continue to slowly walk over to him more of my body being revealed as i walk into the shallow end where he is sitting waiting for me. I maintaining my flirty eyes and he stays silent watching me as I get closer to him. He looks so good right now, the wind is blowing his hair perfectly and his eyes are so captivating.

I put one hand on his right thigh slowly dragging is up to the base of his shorts. I keep intense eye contact and I reach my left hand over to meet his holding the joint. Our faces are close, and he has a big smile on his face enjoying watching me. I slowly brush my left hand down his forearm to his fingers and I take the joint maintaining seductive eye contact moving my face closer to his. He doesn't brake the eye contact as i bring the joint up to my lips. I lick my lips slowly and place the joint in between my lips. I take a long drag as he just stares at me watching my every move. I take a deep breath looking right into his beautiful blue eyes. I hold it and it's like time stops. We were so close, i wanted to kiss him, and he definitely thought that's what my intentions were but i couldn't. However his eyes are captivating and just the way he looks at me is like he has been waiting for this moment. The one piece of hair is still hanging down in front of his left eye and it was right in front of me. I finally have to break the eye contact and i look to the right and blow all the smoke out he drops his eyes down to my body while I look away. i feel his warm breath exhale onto my neck and chest, I slowly drag my hand off his thigh looking into his beautiful eyes again and move backwards creating space in between us.

He has the biggest grin on his face as I pull away from him and hand his joint back with out saying a word. I walk up the steps of the pool with my head up high, and grab my towel wrapping it around my body and take my drink and walk into the house feeling his eyes on me while i walk away. He was just sitting there in shock with a big grin biting his lower lip. Ik i have started a game and i am winning 1-0.

I wish i kissed him it was the perfect moment but teasing him is more fun.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
A/N - i've had this idea for so long oml. pls pls leave feedback! ily