belly...

(quick A/N kiss it better by Rihanna x the end of this chapter😻)

I spent most of the get together talking to my dad about my life recently. His new girlfriend made these amazing margaritas and i drank a few throughout the day. Belly was going crazy over them. She just kept going in for more. She was completely drunk by sunset.

I was helping susannah in the kitchen with the cake she made. "do you want some help carrying it out?" i asked her. "no, no thank you" she said and started walking out the door. I held the door open so she could walk out and just as i did belly came rushing through the house and tripped on the step pushing susannah over. She dropped the cake and fell hurting her wrist. "belly! are you okay!" mom rushed over to her. I gasped covering my mouth. Susannah pushed her husbands help out of the way and yelled at him for trying to help her up. It got silent and Jeremiah and Steven came running over to help susannah.

Conrad came out from around the side of the house and ran inside to get a bag of ice. My mom took belly inside and talked to her about drinking and the mess she was making. The whole party was basically over. My dad saw how awkward it was getting and the boy's dad saw his opportunity to leave. The dads walked out and i hugged both of them. "i'm so sorry" i said and they both smiled and walked out. What had belly done. She was always ruining things.

I closed the door and took a deep breath. Conrad was walking down the stairs and looked at me. I looked at him and half smiled. "need a smoke?" he said smiling pulling a joint out of his right pocket. I smiled at him immediately and we walked down to the beach. Everyone had just gone upstairs for the night bc they didn't want to deal with more of belly being drunk.

We sat down on the sand with our backs up against the small wall in the backyard. The wall had bushes above it so we couldn't get caught from someone inside. He sat down with his legs bent, his knees up, and leaned back. I did the same and sat very close to him. He lit up the joint and handed it to me first. He rested his hand on my thigh and I took a hit and handed it back.

He smiled at me and took a hit. "i haven't kissed you today." he flirted and passed me the joint. I smiled and hit it "must've been a struggle" I said sarcastically back. "it always is" he says smirking. We paused to just looked at each other smiling. He got closer and put his hand on my cheek. He kissed me softly, his lips were so soft and they felt so good against mine.

We got more into our kisses and i took a break to dig the joint into the sand to put it out. He never looked away from my face once. I looked back at him and kept kissing. We adjusted our position and i got on top of him. I held his shoulders and he held my waist and thighs. His kisses were intimate and romantic, not urgent like the last, they were slow and he slowly slipped his tongue in. The kisses got more intense and passionate. I wanted him more than ever. I grind my hips on him more and more kissing his neck. "fuck" he says so out of breath. He moved his hands up and down my body perfectly. "i want u" I huffed out of breath into his skin. He moved my face back up to his and kissed my lips.

One of the straps from my tank top fell down my shoulder. I took my hands off his shoulder and pulled away from the kiss. I looked at him and smirked then i pulled my top off in one swipe and he smiled so big. He flipped me over onto my back. I hated the sand on my bare back but i didn't care in the moment. He quickly took his shirt off and kissed my neck. I ran my hands through his hair as he kissed down my chest and stomach to my waistband.

He looked up at me for approval and i nodded my head. he slowly unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped them. He pulled them off and lifted my lower half and placed his T- shirt under me. He looked back up at me and smiled shaking his head at my lace thong. I had put on my red lace thong today because i had a feeling that this would happen. He slowly took the thong off and placed it to the side.

He came back up to my face and kissed me more. He paused and looked down to his pocket he took out a condom. He put the corner of it in his mouth and looked up at me tearing the packaging. I looked at him with my jaw open smiling in awe that he knew too. "i had a feeling" he smirked and took the condom out and pulled his pants off and put it on. He turned his face back and looked into my eyes wanting me to confirm it was okay. "just fuck me Conrad" I said and he grinned big kissed my upper neck and slowly slid it in.

I let out a small gasp when he put it in. He smiled against my skin and slowly moved back and forth. I had one arm over the back of his neck and the other on his back. He moved in and out faster letting out groans. His chain dangled in my face back and forth as he moved in and out. He kissed my upper neck knowing that's what i like the most.

He made his way back to my lips moving his hands up and down my waist. I could barely kiss back. I let out a breathy moan and he moved it in and out slowly but moved back to his pattern. "fuck" he moaned so out of breath. He took it out and let me sit up. I smiled at him and he started jerking himself off while i moved onto my knees. I put his shirt down for my chest to lay on and he rubbed the tip at my opening. He put it in from the back and I laid my chest and face down on his shirt. I let out a gasp as he moved faster and i arched my back.

He held onto my hips moving them back and forth on his dick. I bit my lip breathing heavily. He felt so good. I had wanted this all trip. He kept going and I pushed my hands against the small concrete wall. "fuck Liv" he groaned. The sound of him against me was a steady beat it felt so fucking good.

I got up onto my elbows arching my back more for him. I looked back at him and he had thrown his head back his hair was messy and his collar bone and shoulders looked so strong. His chain was moving up and down landing on his chest. i bit my lip smiling as he moved his head down to look at me. He grinned and i moved my head back and slid back down onto my chest. "fuck, i'm there" he said moving his hips even faster against mine to finish. He pulled out quick and finished in the condom.

I let out an exhale and slid my knees down to lay flat. I breathed quick out of breath and he got himself clean quick and put his shorts back on. He grabbed my underwear and i sat up to grab it. I put the underwear on and the rest of my clothes. He sat down and joined him sitting in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "your pretty good at that" i flirted to him smiling. "yea your not too bad, could use some practice" he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

Conrad froze and looked up to the house. "what" i said looking in the direction he was. We heard someone coming down the steps but we didn't move out of fear.

It was Belly.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
A/N - your guys fav chapter!! sorry if this smut is poorly written :/ i'm not very good at it, i apologize. i'm literally a virgin😋🤞🏼 but anywayssss i'm so excited for the next chapter. your welcome for the cliffhanger😁