the end

The rest of the day went by so slow. It felt like everyone was in a state of shock from yesterday. Belly stayed in her room the whole day sulking. Jeremiah stayed close by susannah all day watching over her like a hawk. My mom went out to run errands for susannah. Steven went down to the clubhouse to apologize and help out with cleaning from the debutant. Conrad cleaned up the kitchen and living room from the mess made yesterday in preparation for the ball. And I made lunch for everyone in the kitchen, I also constantly checked on belly upstairs. I just wanted to make sure she was okay with everything going on. When i was making lunch i saw Conrad look at susannah about 100 times a minute.

These boys cared for susannah so much it is so sweet. Jeremiah wouldn't let her out of his sight all day. And Conrad knew this whole time and helped her through it.
                                           ~
It was after dinner time now and dinner felt better. Mom made us all food and we had a serious talk about susannah's treatments and she really thinks she can pull through. I really hope she does it would seriously crush everyone if she didn't. Everyone was in better spirits at least Conrad and I were. We were in my room just fooling around and talking. It was nice that the family knew about us and we didn't have to hide it anymore. I knew he liked the secrecy and sneaking around all the time though.

Steven was so mad at us because apparently belly and jeremiah are serious about there relationship too. Steven says he feels "betrayed" but whatever.  The moms are loving it of course. They already gave us their blessings for marriage. Jeremiah is bitter sweet about it. He thinks it's fine but the thought of me fucking his brother makes him grossed out he says. And Belly is handling it. I know deep down she hates it and is jealous but as long as she stays quiet and never speaks out on her anger we should be fine.

Anyways, Conrad was laying down on my bed watching me fiddle around with my makeup and hair. We were just chatting about random topics. We brought up date ideas and he said he had wanted to go on the beach alone with me at sunset. "what time is it?" I asked "7:36" he replied. "let's go right now." I suggested and he smiled big nodding in approval.

I walked to my bathing suit drawer and got a small red bikini with a thong back. Conrad was wearing black dry fit shorts that could be worn as a bathing suit so he didn't need to change. "close your eyes" i said to him. He rolled his eyes and covered his eyes reluctantly with his hands. I finished changing and he got off the bed and walked over to me. I looked up into his eyes and he looked down at me grinning. He removed his shirt and then wrapped one hand around my waist and placed the other on my neck and brought me in for a long kiss. We pulled away smiling. "you look good" he flirted in low tone. I smiled big at him and he grabbed my hand lightly and led me out my door.

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He grabbed 2 beers from the fridge and we walked down to the beach. We opened the beers and sat it the sand he leaned back onto his arms with his legs up and I did the same leaning my head on his shoulder. We watched the sunset go down and talked some more.

The sunset was barely there and it was almost gone. "cmon lets go in the water" he said standing up holding his hand out to reach mine. I grabbed it and smiled and he helped me up. We ran into the water together and he playfully tackled me into the water. He pushed me into a wave and brought me back up. I dunked my hair and face in the water and he shook his head letting the water in his hair fling everywhere and become damp. He grabbed my waist under the water and pulled me closer to him.

"you would've been so bored this summer without me" he said smiling at me. I laughed rolling my eyes. "nah probably would've made out with your brother more" I joked and he smirked shaking his head at my response. He pulled me closer to him and slid his hands down to hold my ass. He looked down into my eyes smiling admiring me. I looked up into his eyes covered by his messy hair smiling big realizing how crazy it is that this moment is real.

" hey Liv" Conrad said breaking the intimate starring contest we were having. "yea?" i asked. "you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked with a small smile. I couldn't believe it. Conrad Fisher just asked me to be his girlfriend. I always thought it would be belly never me. I smiled big at him and said "yes" and he pulled my face close to his and kissed me long and softly. His hand sliding up my neck to my face as the other snaked around my waist.

I had so many butterflies in my stomach and my heart was beating so fast. I wrapped my arms around his neck using one hand to cup his face. he lifted me up slightly out of the water and we pulled away kissing again and again. In between each kiss we smiled into each other's eyes. I was blushing hard. No one has made me feel the way i feel when i'm with him. Even him standing in the same room as me my heart beats faster. We pulled away and swam around in the water for the night not leaving more than a foot of distance between us. I didn't want to think about anything other than him in this moment.