tangled

I walked upstairs and straight to Conrad's room. I just wanted to talk to him about everything. He was sitting on the edge of his bed with his red sweatshirt on and black shorts. I stood in the doorway looking at him. He looked up at me as i closed the door behind me. I walked over to him and stood in between his legs. He held the back of my thighs just under my butt. I ran my hands through his hair and looked into his eyes. He looked tired and worn out. I cupped his face with my hands.

"I talked to belly" i said resting my hands on his neck. He looked up at me into my eyes. I started smiling hinting and he immediately knew that she was going to be okay with us. His mood instantly changed and he stood up, held my face, and kissed me. It sent goose bumps through my body. I felt so much comfort when his lips were on mine. he pulled away smiling, our faces still so close he looked into my eyes. "so, what did she say" he asked turning back to sit on his bed. His upper body leaned against the backboard. I joined him and sat next to him. He put his arm around me and i snuggled up next to him looking up at him. "she said that she sees the way you look at me and she feels bad getting in the way" I said smiling.

He smiled at me looking into my eyes. "the way i look at you huh" he said in a low soft voice close to my face. "i didn't realize i had an effect on you" I smiled flirting to him in a soft quiet voice. "you didn't?" he said sarcastically calling bluff. I laughed a little knowing exactly what i do to
him. "Liv you know exactly what you did to me that night in the pool" he flirted referring to one of the first nights this summer in the pool w him. I smiled giving him a cocky look. "i couldn't stop thinking about you after that moment" he said. "i know" i said smiling big flirting. i knew what i was doing. i just wanted him to want me. he rolled his eyes at me playfully and laughed.

(listen to black out days by phantogram trust me)

He kissed me again and little by little we became more intimate. He held my cheek and kissed me on the lips passionately. He began adjusting his position not moving his lips more than 2 inches away from my skin. He kissed to my neck slowly pulling himself on top of me. He quickly removed his sweatshirt while kneeling over me and returned back to kissing me. he had his elbows on the sides of my head leaning downwards to kiss me. He pushed up onto his hands and moved down slowly to the end of my shirt. i sat up for a second letting him remove it. He looked up quickly smirking at me and slid his hands up my body to my breasts. He held them in his hands massaging them and grasping them. I let out small moans as he kissed my stomach and lower waist. I started breathing heavier as we got more intense. My eyes shot to the door to see if it was closed. It was and i looked back at him. He smiled against my skin looking up me with a grin laughing at my worry about the door.

He kissed back up to my neck and face and lips. He held a long kiss and pushed back onto his hands separating us. He was on top of me, his chain hanging over my face and his tired red eyes looking into mine. His hair was messy because of me running my hands through it, and his arms and shoulders were so muscular. He grinned looking into my eyes and dropped to his elbows, he leaned to one side and used the opposite arm to reach down to the waistband of my pants. he slid his hand down to my opening.

I gasped at the quick but gentle movement. He slid his finger into me and i let out a breathy moan. He smiled and looked up at me. He kissed my neck and slid down to my lower body. He looked up at me and i gave him the cue, he slipped my shorts off in one swipe. He held my legs open with one hand and the other was back inside me moving back and forth. He kissed lightly around my pelvis and lower until he reached my clit. He kissed and rubbed me slowly but picked up speed. I arched my back moaning and gripping the pillow beside me. He sped up more and used more force slipping him fingers back and forth. He rubbed faster and faster i could feel myself getting closer. I was breathing heavily and was sweating, I let out another moan and another he breathed outwards laughing against me. He was enjoying this moment. "fuck" i moaned louder reaching my peak. I exhaled deeply holding my breath and arching my back.

I finished and he slid his hands under my waist and pulled me down the bed to him. He wrapped my legs around him and leaned back over me and kissed me. I held his face to mine and kissed him a longer time. We pulled away and he laid down in the bed next to me. I took a deep breath and sat up. He lifted his head slightly to look at me to see what i was doing. I just smiled at him and slid myself closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his upper body under his arms and put my leg over his. He kissed my head and slid his hands down my back side and held my lower waist. We sat there for a few minutes just enjoying each other's company before falling asleep in each other's arms.
                                          ~
It was the next morning and i was tangled up in conrad's sheets. I realized where is was and kind of freaked. I totally forgot what we did yesterday and I had been sleeping in his bed with no clothes on the whole night. I sat up holding the sheets to my chest I took a deep breath taking it all in. He was asleep next to me peacefully and i didn't wanna wake him up but i had to get back to my room.

I tried to fish through the sheets to find my clothes but i couldn't find them. I think Conrad had them under him. shit. I slowly got up from his bed and walked over to his dresser. I slowly opened the top drawer and grabbed his T-shirt and quickly threw it on. I fixed up my hair and slowly opened his door. I peeked through to the hallway and it was clear i practically ran to my room and closed the door. I checked the time on the clock on my nightstand and it was 11pm. The house looked empty from what i saw in the hallway but i wasn't sure.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
A/N- sorry i haven't posted in agessss i was on a vacation but i'm back and i will continue updating! the story is almost finished but i hope you guys love it and read my future books. TYSM FOR 70k reads😭🫶🏻