eye fucking

Conrad started talking about something random idk i wasn't listening, I was just looking at him. How did he always manage to look good. Even when he isn't trying he looks so hot.

He was wearing a navy blue shirt and light grey shorts. His hair was messy like always with the trademark piece hanging down over his left eye. He was so fit and his shoulders were so big. I was looking him up and down loving every bit of his body.

"Liv." i heard him say and i looked up at him into his eyes. "hm?" i say snapping out of it. "your eye fucking me" he says with the biggest grin. I totally was. I pause and laugh a little "you wish" i say, take a sip of beer, and turn my head away from him. He says "yea, i do" and smirks at me. My eyes shot back to him and i laughed trying to hide my excitement. This gave me so much confidence and control over him.

It was silent, but not awkward silence. We were just looking into each other's eyes smiling almost like we were flirting with no words. We both knew what we wanted to do. so i'm gonna do it.

I wanted to tease him first.

I got up off the end of the bed and walked to the head where he was sitting. I set my beer down on the nightstand, He was looking up at me smiling. I played with the waist on my pants and he just looked down at my fingers. I pulled my pants down slowly teasing him and his smile grew bigger. I took my sweats fully off and was left in only my thong and bra.

He sat up and helped me get on top of him. I straddled his lower waist and set his beer down next to mine on the nightstand. He place his hands on my thighs and pulled me up closer to him. His hands were rough and cold against my skin.

I rested my arms on his shoulders and brought his face closer to mine. He moved his hands up my thigh to my ass and pulled my body up to his. He moved his fingers along the back of my underwear and played with the waistband.

"your so beautiful" he whispered is his deep voice. I smiled at him and I closed my eyes. I couldn't hold off any longer I wanted him so bad. Our lips pushed together and we kissed. I got a rush if goosebumps as his lips crashed into mine. This is what i was wanting all trip. His lips were soft and smooth, easy to kiss. We kept kissing and i put my fingers in his hair. His hands moved up and down my thighs as i moved my hips grinding on him. He kissed his way up to just under my ear and worked his way down my neck. A moan slipped out of my mouth and I felt him smile against my skin. His kisses were so urgent like he had been waiting for this. We both were.

He kissed down to my collar bone and back up to my lips. I grind my hips on him and it was getting hard for me to kiss back. His breath was so warm and comforting against my skin. I moved my arm up into his hair and down his back. He paused for a second but continued to kiss my lips he moved one of his hands into my hair. He paused again and left one long kiss and then pulled away.

"fuck."he said under his breath. My hands were on his neck. I was out of breath. "that was good" i said. "very." he said and smiled. He kissed my lips again but paused. "do u hear that?" he said and his grip loosened on my thighs and he held my waist. I turned my head to the door to see what he was talking about. I definitely heard it. It was a faint pounding sound.

"yea what the fuck." I say and look at him. I take my legs off him and he stands up and grabs my pants off the floor. He hands them to me and grabs my hand to steady me while i put them on. I look up and smile at him. He smiles back and we walk towards the door.

He opens the door slowly and puts his hand out in front of me blocking me from moving. He walks out of the room and I follow. the noise was coming from my room. We walk closer and here small moans. The second we heard them we looked at each other with our jaws dropped.

"holy shit" i say and laugh. He looks at me in shock. I heard Belly's door open and she walks out. We both look at her. shit. We don't look that guilty. "is that what i think it is" she says with the most disturbed look. We just look and her a laugh.

"fuck" we hear someone say in the room. We all look at each other. We know who's voice that is. Jeremiah. Him and Lily were getting it on. Conrad and I burst out laughing. "ew, ew, gross" she says and walks back into her room.

We stand there giggling and listening to them. We hear them stop and we run back to Conrad's room.

"what the fuck dude" he says and closes the door. I walk over to his mirror to see if belly could tell we were up to something. "we aren't that innocent either" I said to him. "Look at me" and i pointed to the mirror.

I looked messy, my hair was everywhere and my bra strap was hanging off my shoulder. My lips were puffy and there was 3 hickies on neck.

He walked behind me and looked at me in the mirror. He snaked his arms around my waist and pressed his body against mine. He brushed my hair behind my ear and kissed my neck. "you look hot" he whispered in my ear. I turned around to face him and he moved his hands to my ass. I put my arms on his chest and got close to his face. "I look guilty" i whispered and smiled.

We laughed and i pushed him away playfully. I turned back to the mirror and fixed my hair and clothes. Conrad grabbed his phone and checked the time "it's 3am" he said and widened his eyes. I looked at him through the mirror and smiled.

He came up behind me again and wrapped his arms over my shoulders. I rested my head on his arm and brushed my hand up on down his arm looking at us in the mirror. He held up his phone and went to camera. He took a mirror pic of us and we smiled.

"okay, hopefully jeremiah is gone so i can sleep" i said and grabbed my beer on the nightstand. I took the last sip and left it on his dresser.

I opened the door. "goodnight Liv" Conrad says and gets into his bed. "goodnight" i smile and walk to my room.