happy birthday?

I get back to my room and peak out my window and see conrad getting up to go inside. I needed to take a hot shower to gather what the fuck just happened. so i grab my towel and my pajamas and walk to the bathroom.
~
After my shower i take my jewelry off and put on my navy blue tank and small light blue shorts that make my ass hang out. mom would kill if she saw me in these. I open the door to the bathroom and of course i see Conrad walking up the stairs.

I freeze to look at him. He looks up from walking and immediately stops and stares, I smile, laugh softly and walk into my room. I can feel his eyes on me as i open the door. I get into bed and chill but about 10 minutes later I get a text from Conrad.

 I get into bed and chill but about 10 minutes later I get a text from Conrad

I definitely like him.

I hope nothing with him happens tomorrow, it's belly's birthday and she would hate me forever if she found out about any of this.
~
i woke up around 10am and opened my window per usual, I put on my makeup and a tiny blue tank top and denim shorts. I walked out of my room and downstairs for belly's birthday breakfast.

"Heyy, happy 16 belly button!" I say smiling and walk behind her and squeeze her shoulders and give her a kiss on the head.
she laughs "thanks" she replies.

we all gather in the kitchen and eat pancakes waiting for conrad to come downstairs.

"Hey liv can you go check on conny and tell him to come down please?" susannah says to me.
I raise my eyebrows and take a deep breath.
"yes of course" I say, smile and walk upstairs.
I take deep breath before knocking on Conrad's door. why me! 3 kids and u choose me!

i knock 3 times.
"yea one sec!" he yells from inside. he comes to opens the door and his eyes widen when he sees me. he smirks and raises his eyebrows.
"good morning stoner" he says and smiles
i roll my eyes
"breakfast is ready when you are" i say, smile softly and turn and walk towards the stairs.
"oh shit yea" he says and follows me down.

i seriously hope he doesn't bring that up anymore
~
breakfast was weird, i didn't think it was going to be weird between us. we didn't even do anything how could it be weird. he just kept giving me looks. i really didn't want him to and he knows that belly would kill me if she ever found out about us being like this, wtv the hell this is.

But i'm just going to act like nothing happened because nothing happened, we got a little flirty wtv.
~
It was time to give belly her presents. I gave her a dress, some makeup, and a small bag to keep it in. Mom gave her a book with a special poem in it, Susannah gave her a pearl necklace from their family, Jeremiah gave her a good luck charm, Steven gave her a Princeton sweatshirt, and Conrad gave her nothing.

He claims he forgot but he is just petty and i don't know what he has against belly recently.
It gets awkward so he leaves and everyone kind of disperses.

I went up to my room with belly, I helped her put on some makeup and did her hair so she looked good on her birthday. Taylor came to town so i left and let them be girly together.

We are going to Nicole's party she said she had a surprise for belly. I put on a small tight black dress and put on some more makeup and head to the party with everyone.

I completely forgot that Nicole was dating Conrad, shit, i seriously need to get rid of this liking to him, but it's so funnnn
~
I was gossiping with Jeremiah abt his first kiss with a boy when i see belly speed towards me. She grabs my hand and drags me out of the house. "what?! what?! why are we leaving?!" i yell at her. "just drive me home please!" she yells
"my keys are inside, can you please calm down and tell me what happened?" i say trying to get her to cool down.
"taylor & steven we're making out!" she yells
"what the fuck." i say in shock.
"yea i know! please just take me home." she says she looks like she is gonna cry.
"yea yea of course. just wait here" i say and give her a quick hug before running inside.

I run inside to grab my keys. I see Conrad and Jeremiah in the kitchen looking confused.
"what happened" Jeremiah says
"steven & taylor" i say softly so no one else can hear. I widen my eyes for a sec to hint what happened. They both look at me in shock.
"Conrad drive them home, i'll stay and give the other two a ride" Jeremiah says

I look at Conrad and he just looks at me. fuck it.
"alr let's go" i say and walk out the house quickly.

We get in the car and I see Taylor walking out the front door running towards us and yelling. I drive away quickly. Conrad sat in the passenger's seat and belly was in the back with her head against the window. This was going to be the worst car ride ever.

no one said a word until about half way through. I check my rearview mirror and see that belly looks really upset.
"I'm sorry. that's really shitty to do on your birthday." i say and try to make eye contact through the mirror.
"yea tell me abt it" she says
"shit...what abt shayla?" Conrad says and turns to looks at me.
"oh fuck." i say and look at him and then in the mirror to see belly.
"I cant tell her, steven likes her too much." belly says.
"obviously not if it's that easy to kiss taylor" i say
"he can deal with it, i'm not telling her." belly says as we pull into the driveway.

She silently walks upstairs to her bedroom. I'm just gonna leave her alone. Conrad and I go into the kitchen and wait for the others to come home.

I go to the cabinets and grab a glass for some water. I walk to the fridge and open the bottom to get ice, I am bent over putting ice into my cup when i feel Conrad's hands brush against my hips and i feel his waist skim past my ass. "excuse me" he says and walks past me to grab a bowl and the cereal. i completely freeze. Part of me wanted him to keep his hands there.

I stand up and lean onto the edge of the freezer, and look at him with my mouth slightly open in shock. it slowly fades into a smile as i look at him.
He is grinning trying to hold back his smile as he pours his cereal into the bowl.

I close the freezer and go to the outside of the fridge to the water dispenser to fill up my cup. Conrad walks over and stands directly behind me our bodies just barely touching and reaches over me to open the other side of the fridge. I could feel his body heat on me as he grabs the milk and walks back to his bowl.

I let out a soft laugh at this. why did he need to do this to me. i guess the score is 1-1

after i finish my glass i leave conrad and go upstairs to my room. i flop down on my bed. ughhh

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
A/N - i just wanna get to the fun stuff LOL pls leave feedback i want to hear what u guys think!