comfortable

Kind: Fluff
Characters: Steve x Eddie (mlm) Will x Mike (mlm)
Words: 2624

"Hey Eddie can I talk to you?" Will asks

"Sure kiddo whats up?"

"You like guys... right?"

"Odd question but yeah I do"

"Sorry that must have sounded really weird but I need some advice"

"oh? well Byers im not exactly good at advice but I'll give you want I can. Couldn't you not ask someone i dont know better than me?"

"Well If you listen then you might understand why I came to you"

"Fair fair. What do you need?"

"well I like Mike-"

"I KNEW IT... sorry continue"

"wait you knew? how?"

"gaydar man and come on you can't deny you guys have chemistry"

"I guess but have you ever asked a guy out?"

"Nope but I've been thinking about it"

"really? how do you think you're gonna do it?"

"I'm not sure yet but come on Will this is about you. We'll go over this after"

"Right basically I just need you're help finding out if Mike actually likes me that way and if he does can you help me ask him out?"

"Well you can never fully know if someone likes you unless you ask them but you should see signs"

"I've been giving Steve signs and that dickhead hasnt picked any of them up" Eddie whispers so Will can't hear.

"Signs? like what?"

"Clingyness can be one, behavioural changes, says certain things, they smile a lot around you, they remember small things about you, they keep things you give them"

"keep things?"

"yeah like I give Steve rocks I think are cool, I dont know if he keeps them but if he did that would be a clue"

"what about drawings?"

"yeah anything you give them and they keep"

"Okay I'll look at the pros and cons and sort something out later but if I find more pros and cons, how will I ask him out?"

"What does he enjoy? if he likes reading then a note, if he likes comics maybe make a comic strip asking him. Theres a lot of ways to do it"

"what would you recommend?"

"He keeps your drawings doesn't he? so probably a comic strip or a drawing would catch his eye"

"Thanks Eddie"

"No problem little sheep"

"I have one more question?"

"go ahead"

"who do you like? and whats your way of asking them out?"

"thats two questions"

"Its one question but has two parts"

"fair enough"

"I like Steve and I'm planning on painting "Will you go out with me?" on some rocks and leave it in his room"