Lam

Park and I were talking away when Forth came and sat down, stewing away.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Phana! That's what's wrong." Forth grumbled.
I looked at him confused and then I saw Pha walk in, holding Yo's hands, followed closely by Kit and Beam who looked slightly terrified. Ah, I see where this is heading. And I really didn't want to be a part of it. I stood up and looked at Park who shook his head, not wanting to leave Forth behind.

"Screw you guys. I'm off." I drawled out and left. Pha and Forth had been fighting over Yo for the longest period of time. But even a blind man could tell Yo had feelings for Pha. Forth just had to let go but no, he was being all stubborn about it. He's my good friend but he drives me mad with his so called affection and love for Yo. That fellow was practically a kid; you would think Forth would pick someone like Beam or Ming. But no, he likes the cute kids and often we get caught in the crossfire between him and Pha.

Not this time, not if I can help it. I went off to the Dungeon to smoke and just chill since classes had ended for the day. 2 hours later, Forth and Park walk in. I raised my eyebrows at Park questioningly who just shook his head subtly. So I guess it didn't go well. Park had to leave for his date with Ming and so he left, leaving me and Forth alone. I just took out my cigarette and offered Forth one. He shook his head and just sat down quietly, stewing away. I decided to play my game when I heard him stand up and go over to the boxing stand. He started punching the bag endlessly. I let him as it was his way of letting steam. But 30 minutes later, he still hadn't stopped. Even if the bag could keep up, I am sure his knuckles can't by now.

I stood up, dusted off my jeans and walked over to Forth.

"Let it go."
"Stop bugging me Lam. Fuck off."
"Stop it with the punching. Your knuckles are all bruised."
"I said stop bugging me."
"Can you just wake up already?! Yo doesn't like you. So accept it. Stop fighting with Pha over him when you two are friends. If you really want to fuck someone, fuck I dunno whoever."

So that wasn't the coolest shit to come out from my mouth. But I was done with Forth behaving like a child over this Yo. It has been 6 months of this shit.

"You think this is about fucking? Just fucking another person? I didn't realize my feelings counted for so little Lam."

Forth then left the Dungeon, leaving me stunned in his wake. I didn't quite expect that reaction. I looked down and pursued my lips. I had kinda messed it up, didn't I?

Damn man.