Forth

Don't ask me how and why it happened, but I know that we both reached out for each other and we ended up kissing. For the whole world to see.

I kissed Lam as hard as I could, putting my newly discovered emotions in place. He kept up and when we pulled away finally, we were both as red faced as possible. He stepped back a little when he realized the intensity of what had happened. But I held onto his hand, "Please don't tell me you regret it.."

I just looked at Lam who was speechless and looking at me. But suddenly, he came up and hugged me. I hugged him back tight, ignoring all of the catcalls, whistles and cheering around me. I held him tight and caressed his hair gently. I kissed the top of his head before letting him go.

Just then, Maprang came up and slapped me. One tight loud resounding slap across my right cheek. I heard Park scream and come forth. But he stopped when Lam just stepped up, angered and he almost slapped her if I didn't hold him back.

"Dont. She's a girl after all. And you are better than that." I shook my head firmly at Lam. He glared at her, clenching his fists in anger. But he moved away, and before he grabbed my hand, he told her, "do not ever do that again. Not only to another guy but to Forth esp. I wouldn't be quiet the next time."

"Do you hear yourself?!? You sound like his boyfriend. You aren't even gay Lam! Why are you kissing and hugging him and now taking his side over me!?!?" Maprang screamed at him.

"I don't know if I'm his boyfriend. But he is my best friend. So touch him one more time and you are dead in my hands. As it is, I don want to see you around me or him or any of us anymore. Do I make myself clear?!" He uttered softly. So so soft but I know how angry he must be.

Lam grabbed my hand and told me to get on. We rode off and we went to my dorm. He dropped me off and was about to go off when I grabbed his hand.

"Stay over Lam. Please."

He looked at me for a long time before agreeing. He came into the room, locking the door. He stood facing the door for a while. I stood behind him, one hand on the door and fhe other on his waist. Slowly fingering his jeans. I skimmed the tip of his jeans, and slowly brought myself closer to him. I felt his breathing accelerate. I laid my head on his back for a while soaking in his scent and I finally held him tighter. I just hugged him from the back, murmuring, "I like you way too much to touch you without your permission. I hope you understand that."

And then I stepped away. I turned around, mentioning about showers and taking turns when suddenly Lam twirled me around. He came up hard and strong, ripping my shirt off. He pulled down my jeans as he pushed me onto the bed. He climbed onto me slowly and started kissing me.

"Lam..please."
"Am I making it difficult for you?"
"Lam.."
"Take me Forth. I have given you the permission. I want to feel at least 10% of what you did to that random ass today."

I saw red when I heard those words. I knew Lam was doing it on purpose to egg me. I wasn't proud of the fact that I had grinded and kissed some random junior. I pulled Lam up and turned him over, being on top now. I marked him all over his neck and took off his shirt. I slowly worked my way down and finally pulled down his jeans along with everything else, letting his manhood spring into my purview.

I looked at Lam who shook his head subtly at me and i gave him one of my best blow jobs f I may say so myself. Hearing Lam moan my name endlessly made me even more hornier. For the first time that night, everything between Lam and me was anything but friendly.

And I loved every single minute of it. So did Lam, if his moans were anything to go by.