Lam

I sputtered when Forth confessed his feelings to me. We have always been friends and just been there for each other all the way. I cannot pinpoint when exactly these feelings developed too but it definitely feels so right.

But to hear him say, "You aren't a friend to me. You haven been for a while now. I love you. And I really do." It did cause abit of flutter in my heart. Oh my god, hello, I am supposed to be the Ice Prince and here I am, fawning over my friend confessing, who is no softie himself. But just look at the two of us.

But like what Tul had said, had we really come full circle? Is there where we are to be? But to be fair, when I heard Forth say that "the only thing that kept me going was, I told myself I had to make sure I came back to you as alive as I could be, just to make sure i could see you.". That really broke down my defences and I cried like a kid, holding onto him, confessing my feelings too. I really did love Forth. Somehow or other, he had crept into my heart, more than just a friend and it really took me by surprise.

We pulled away softly, looking at each other. His eyes were red and teary and he smiled softly at me. I wiped away his tears and threw him a tiny smirk. He chuckled. We pulled away as his phone rang. He picked it up and based on what I heard, looks like we were going out? I frowned at that since he just came back all better.

As he put down the phone, I glared at him and he chuckled. "Its ok, its just to the bar with the boys. They just missed me. Come on, it be fun, I wouldn't drink much ok?". I snorted at that. We got changed and then we left. We reached Fido bar, where the boys were seated. The Medical Princes were there too and so was Yo. When I saw him, my face dulled a little. However, just then, Forth pulled me towards him as we walked towards the table. "He's past, Lam. I don't have such feelings for him anymore and you know that. Cut him some slack, don't look like you want to beat him up."

My face reddened slightly at having Forth caught me being jealous. As we reached the table, the boys all stood up, fawning over Forth. Ming dragged him to sit with him and Park whilst I casually sat next to Pha. Yo went over to sit and chat with Forth whilst Beam was busy flirting with someone at the bar. Kit was chatting with Posh and Wai.

"Jealous? Don't be. See carefully, that boy's eyes are still on you though he's with Ming."

I looked at Pha, horrified. He laughed when he saw that. "Do you want to see how jealous Forth can be though?" Pha leaned towards me and casually placed his arm over me, leaning into my ears like as if he was talking to me but dude was literally going "lalala" in my ears. I stiffened and wanted to glare at Pha but before I could do anything, Forth stood up and came over, pulling me away. "Yo, ask your boyfriend to behave. Come sit with him. And you, sit with me." He dragged to where Ming was and asked him to scoot over, making sure I sat with him. He then placed his hand casually over my shoulder. The whole table silenced at this gesture and looked at us, my face was a full red on blush. I heard Ming squeak like a mouse and Park just started clapping.

"About time, so what, boyfriends?" Park asked. I kept quiet, not sure on how to answer. That's when I saw Forth become silent. To be fair, he hadn't asked me to be his boyfriend and he knew I didn't like people assuming and so he just looked at me, asking for permission. I looked at him and subtly nodded my head. That's when Forth smiled, pulled me towards him, kissed the side of my forehead and went "Boyfriends" to the table who all just cheered wildly. I just face palmed whilst Forth continued smiling like an idiot.

But the word kept ringing in my head; boyfriends. Boyfriends. We were boyfriends.

HEH. I looked at Forth who just smiled at me, confessing softly, "I love you" and leaned in to kiss me, as everyone just cheered. We have come where we belong, I guess.

With that, this fan fic comes to an end. I hope everyone eventually have grown to love this dynamic crackpair ForthxLam. Feel free to hit me up for any requests and thank you as always for your support and love.