deja vu

you were standing in great hall. everyone was watching you as yourself just transferred here from another school. it made you feel weird standing out that much.

it was not hard to notice a much older person than first years. you awkwardly stood there watching everyone around you.

"y/n y/l/n." your name was called as you walked to the chair.

a remembering sorting hat was put on your head. the deja vu filled yourself. you felt anxious, the same as the first time.

you remember how you stood there with luna lovegood before your name was called on. she and you were friends since you were four. your parents got along the same as you and luna are.

people found her strange but to you she was an art that everyone can not understand.

a minute passed as the hat shouted "revenclew!" claps filled the great hall as you made your way to the revenclew table.

your eyes scanned the whole room, waiting to find the famous boy you need to change. of course you failed, you didn't even know how he looked.

shortly you give up as the food appears on the table. you weren't that hungry but you took something random to look polite. small snack that you took was tasting nice. it was a little cupcake with a lot of rainbow looking crumb. you stood up as the prefect called your table to leave.

hogwarts halls didn't change a little. they were the same. the same old brown halls.  you didn't mind it though. you found it peaceful, especially in the library.

you weren't a nerd of course. you just loved reading. no matter the book, genre or the cover.

little did you know, tom riddle loved that too.