weird

it was 9:50PM. darkness filled old halls of hogwarts. you were at the library alone reading some muggle book. it was getting late and you started getting tired. shortly tom showed up and walked to you.

"what's that?" he asked pointing to a book in your hand.

"just some muggle book." you smiled.

"disgusting." he said rolling his eyes.

"why do you hate muggles so much?"

"it doesn't concern you again." he said. "besides if you will continue asking me personal questions i will leave."

"fine then." you said quietly.

"okay so about the pot-"

"i know everything about potions you don't need to waste your time with me." you interrupted him.

"you could've said it later you know." he fumed.

"mhm." you said drifting to sleep.

"hey, hey don't sleep now." he pushed your body slowly bringing you back to present time.

"but i'm tired." you yawn.

"then go to sleep in your room." he said looking at your sleepy self.

"no."

"what do you mean, no?" he questioned.

"i want to be here." you said putting your head in your hands.

"you love breaking rules huh?"

"you are breaking it too." you pushed your head up so you can face him.

"i am s prefect. i have some abilities and better position than you." he said proudly.

"good for you then." you said falling to sleep.

"hey don't sleep here." tom said to you, but unfortunately you falled asleep.

"perfect." he muttered.

he took your small body in his hands. gently as possible he can. he walked to the revenclew house waiting for someone to came out.

shortly the revenclew prefect came out and saw you in his hands. prefect gave s suspicious look to tom but he ignored it.

"can i?" he asked the prefect.

"fine." prefect said letting him in.

tom walked to your dorm seeing other girls sleeping. gently he put your body in the free bed.

he did admire your self a little before he got out. he saw your face more closer that he did in the class or hallway when he stared at you.

yes he was doing it a lot.