the talk

"myrtle can we talk?" you said rolling yourself on the bed.

"sure girl. what is it?" she said sitting on your bed.

"look. i know this will be all new to you and all but please don't be mad at me because i didn't told you sooner."

"you like tom?" she asked.

"how did you know?"

"please it's obvious. since the day you came here you were interested in him. maybe you didn't notice it, but girl just the way you two look at each other." she said.

"you mean the way i look at him?" you questioned.

"no silly. the way you both look at each other. he obviously likes you but tries to push it away." she jumped around the room.

"you think?" you sat with your legs crossed.

"nah, i know it. for this entire six years he never got this close with a girl."

"well that's funny because he's popular here." you let a little jealousy out.

"yeah other girls want him, but at the end of the day you are the only girl that has his heart." 

"well i guess. since christmas is coming and i like him, should i tell him before or after christmas?"

"look here y/n." she came closer to you and took your hands in hers. "you will know when is the right moment to tell him your feelings, and i know you won't regret it."

"if my best friend says it like that then i believe in it to!" you smile as you hug her.

"i love you myrtle."

"i love you too bestie."