jealousy

herbology class is the most boring class in history. that's what you thought, well you weren't the only one.

there was your friend at the end of the class writing something in his diary. not paying any attention to the class.

you admired him, especially his constantly writing in his diary. time after time you found him glancing at you, but you didn't blame him for that. you did that too.

your thoughts were pulled away when some random gryffindor boy came to you. he was the same boy that was sitting with myrtle in potion class.

"hey." he said.

"hi?"

"i'm jack hopkirk." he throw his hand in front of his self.

"i'm y/n y/l/n." you smiled shanking his hands.

"i have been watching you for some time now and i was wondering if we could like get to know each other better?"

"in what way?" you asked.

"whatever way you want to." he smiled suspiciously.

"only friends?"

"fine by me." he lied obviously. "by the way you have a really nice hair."

"thank you." you said as you started getting uncomfortable.

you saw tom having strange look on his face. he was jealous. you didn't know that, he was damn good at hiding it.

you walked to him, trying to get away from the jack as far as possible. he smirked at jack as he returned murder in his eyes.

could it be possible for tom riddle to feel something, even for a moment.