peaceful

a few weeks passed as you found your new favorite spot. everytime you were here no one was with you.

it was peaceful and quiet. you even fell asleep a couple of times. the way the stars looked on the cold winter night. you only needed someone to be there with you. a specific person you didn't want to let in your heart. at least you though that you didn't.

today you were at the astronomy tower again. you slowly open the door as you let yourself walk upon the stairs.

in the distance you saw a tall figure standing. the feeling of knowing that person was going though your body.

you walked to him, and soon your eyes meet. he looked at you and you looked at him.

"what are you doing here?" you asked tom.

"it's." he stopped to look for a great word. "peaceful."

"you know. i like your mystery self." you said as he looked at you again.

"i'm not mysterious. i just don't like to talk about myself."

"that's the definition of mystery silly." you giggled.

"whatever." he smiled turning his head away.

"do you have a family?" you asked randomly.

"no." he said. "i am an orphan."

"i'm sorry, i didn't know!"

"of course you didn't." he laugh s little.

"you?" he asked.

"no. my mom died because vo-" you put your hand on your mouth to stop talking.

"what?" he asked.

"well my parents are dead." you fast said.

"i'm sorry."

"no need." you smiled politely.

"what's your favorite color?" you asked as he laugh a little.

"really?" he raised an eyebrow. "okay. hm. probably dark green, the specific shade."

"what do you want to do in life?" you question.

"nothing."

"why?"

"well maybe being a teacher is a good idea."

"well you are pretty smart i think."

"you think? i am smart." he said as you laughed.

"you have a point there."

"why did you transfer here?"

"my aunt wanted s change." you lied.

"if you could change your name to another what would it be?" you asked after a few minutes of silence.

"i like my name. you?"

"amara. but i love my name because my parents gave it to me, so in the future i want my daughter to have that name."

"does that name have specific meaning or?" he asked curiously.

"it has many meaning but i prefer lovely forever." you smiled as he did to.

"would you want to live forever?" he asked as your heart skipped a beat.

"no. why would i want that?"

"well it's a nice experience."

"for me no. like i will need to watch everyone i love die? no thank you."

"that's the reason why you shouldn't love someone." he said and you sigh.