comfort

"did you ever kiss someone?" you asked tom as he quickly looked at you.

"i am 16 years old. of course i have." he smirked. "you?"

"i didn't." you said covering your blush on the face. "that's embarrassing sorry!"

"would you want to have your first kiss?" he flirted.

"what?" you said putting your hands down from the face.

"chill. i am just joking." he laugh as you join him.

laughing filled astronomy tower in a long time now. it was just us, down the stars.

slow wind was blowing your hair backwards as tom stood up and got closer to you.

strange feeling was going through your body as he hugged you. it was long, needed hug.

"sorry. thought you'd need it because it's getting cold." he said getting up to leave the room.

"thank you." you smiled as you ran up to him.

"see you tomorrow." you said giving him a peck on the cheek.

as you ran to your room, you realized what you just did. you kissed him. what has gotten into you? did you perhaps started having feelings for the future dark lord?

was this about what dumbledore was talking about before you got here? did he knew that you will fall in love with him.

maybe you were. but you did not realize that at first, you did not care. well that's what you made yourself to believe into.