library

a few days passed and it was already weekend. finally some time for reading.
you took a book from the table next to you as you found yourself going to library.

it was really late and everyone was sleeping. well that's what you thought. as you open the door of the library you see some light coming your way.

you slowly walked to a way the light was coming from. and you saw him.

his head in his left hand as he was writing something. you walked to him as you sat across him.

he seem to notice some figure waking to him but didn't pay any attention. he still was writing in the book.

"what are you doing?" you asked as he still wrote.

"writing." he said rolling his eyes.

"i can see that." you said annoyed.

"wonderful." he says still writing.

minutes and minutes have passed and he was still writing. he stopped a few times to think about something and there he was writing again.

you took your book as you started reading. shortly he finished and looked at you.

"you are still here?" he scoffed.

"hm?" you asked in sleeping voice.

"it's past your bedtime. should probably go to sleep." he said as he got up. your eyes slowly closing as you watched him.

"go to sleep newbie." he smirked. "or you will get detention."

"yeah like you can give me one." you said smirking back.

he walked to you as you felt his breathing.

"i am a prefect. of course i can give you one, even now if you'd like." he said as the smirk on his face grew bigger.

"fine." you said getting up slowly.

you walked away as the two eyes watched you leave. to him you were a mystery he needed to solve.