weird

as the cold air filled small rooms at hogwarts, you were running and holding hands with tom.

it was deep night and everyone was sleeping. everyone but us.

small giggles escaped our mouths as he grabbed your small hips, pulling your small body closer to his. your giggles soon stopped filling the astronomy tower with christmas vibes.

"you know." he said looking at your face with a little smirk. "you can't change me y/n." your face immediately dropped as his face became serious.

"what do you mean tom?" you slowly said.

"i want to live forever and you can't change that. you can't change me." he said taking a step back from you.

"at least let me be there for you." you said slowly getting closer to him again.

"i don't want myself getting attached to you." he says as your heart dropped at the words.

"what?" you quietly asked.

"i fucking hate it." he screamed.

"hate what tom? be more specific for the shake of merlin." you said raising your voice.

"the way i feel when i'm with you." he said looking at your eyes as the world stopped.

"what do you feel?"

"i feel stupid. i feel stupid for falling in love with you, for caring for you. it's all bullshit."

"it's not bullshit." you came closer to him putting his hands in yours.

"it's a normal feeling. this means that you are a human being, that you are alive."

"it's making me weak y/n." he said looking at you with a broken eyes.

"then let's be weak together." you said giving him a kiss that soon was replaced with s make out session.