Chapter 9

I sneaked a glance over my paper to see Top sitting comfortably. His legs were crossed elegantly, his eyes skimmed over the notes and his fingers lightly drummed on his leg.

Who exactly was the teacher here?

Top looked up at me with his deep carbon eyes as he took out his phone.

"Sunsangnim*, then do you mind if I meet you late at night on Thursday and Fridays if I don't have a schedule? It's because of my filming, they end very late." He said formally in his low manly voice.

Sunsangnim...? Where did the "F#€KING ENGLISH TEACHER" go? I laughed silently in my head.

A small smile formed at my lips, "Sure, just give me a text when you're free."

Daesung looked up from his phone, "Yea, I'm usually free before noon so I'll just text you when I'm here."

"That's perfect" I grinned

Daesung nodded and returned to looking over the English words I gave him.

"But Top-shi..." I hesitantly started to say. "Do you even remember meeting me last night? It feels like this is the first time meeting each other"

His eyes turned wary and blinked several times, "Yes... Of course, I remember but I can't remember all of what happened last night" His lips forcibly tried to hold in a smile.

Daesung let out a cool loud laugh and pointed at Top.

"Ah- hyung! You went drinking, didn't you?!" Daesung looked at me with laughing eyes. "Hyung did something weird didn't he Remi?"

-------------------

*sunsangnim- Teacher

-------------

Top couldn't hold his laugh and let out a loud pffftt. He cleared his throat and tried to keep a straight face to compose himself.

While slightly cocking his head and looking at the ceiling, Top said, "Ah- ah ah, I do remember saying something to you..."

We all laughed out loud and it become somewhat of an ice breaker to us. This was going to be a fun group of people I was going to "work" with...

~~~~~~~~

"Rrrrremmi!!" Seungri shouted as he walked into the lounge room with his arms in the air. Youngbae came in behind him with a swagger to his walk.

"Ah that's right, you would be "Sunsangnim"" Seungri sat close right next to me. A bit too close...

Youngbae's eyes glistened and glared at Seungri.

"Y-yah, aren't you supposed to sit over there?" Youngbae pointed at the chair furthest away from me.

"What? We don't have assigned seats or anything... Do we?" Seungri asked as he looked into my eyes with a tearing plead.

"We do... So go." Youngbae pulled at Seungri's arm away from me and took a seat himself.

Seungri's "engrish" was something I would call atrocious but it was cute because he tried. Every word I said, he was intrigued by and tried to imitate my pronunciation perfectly. Youngbae was already well spoken but he still had the same desire to learn and be taught. This was really different than what I thought they would be like. It wasn't bad as I thought of it a month ago.

After Seungri and Youngbae's lesson, Seungri quickly had to leave to go back to the airport to Japan . And Taeyang and I were left alone.

I looked at the time and saw it was already lunch time. Should I ask him to go to lunch with me? Or was I starting to get too personal with him?