Chapter 7

***"Remi-ya" Jiyong said as he slammed me against the table. He grabbed my hands tightly down and examined my face close up. His eyes were red and his blonde locks draped over his face. His thin lips curled up into a smile as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. My heart thumped as he got close and closer to my lips, ready to lock his with mine. Then from right next to me, I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I tilted my head to the side to find Taeyang laying down next to me.

"Remi-ya" he said as he gave his ever so beautiful smile. Jiyong was still watching me like a prey and his hands grabbed my hands tighter. Taeyang gestured at me to hold his hand and gave me a quick wink.

What the hell was this? I don't know what Im supposed to do!!

From a distance I could hear another familiar voice. I looked up to find Top running towards me in slow motion with his hands in the air.

"F*€KING ENGLISH TEACHER!!" Top shouted at me with his deep voice as he pointed his middle finger. He too came near me and stared at me deeply along with Jiyong and Taeyang. I raised my eyebrows and squirmed. All three guys surrounded me on the table and leaned in closer and closer and closer...***

"Stop...stop" I said in the dark. Or was it really dark?

My eyes opened slowly to reveal a blinding light before me. I blinked a couple of times and my vision slowly returned. Light poured in through the curtains and let out a soft glow around me. Was that just a dream?

Where was I?? This place didn't look familiar, maybe except for the structure of it but it was completely different. The walls were a nice rich red color with hints of black. The place overall looked neat with basic essential things; a one person couch, a small table and few decorations. It looked like any ordinary house except for the giant shelves filled with thousands of shoes and little gadgets or something. I winced and licked my chapped lips.

What was I doing here? On the ground right at the front door with...

"Mmmmhh" Something moaned.

I looked down and saw a head of hair. A blond head of hair tucked deeply into the side of my neck. His breathing was steady and calm. Each breath he exhaled tickled my neck and gave me chills. His one arm was under my head like a pillow and his other arm wrapped tightly around me with his hand caressing the back of my head.

Memories from last night flashed in my mind.

"Uhhh..." I croaked out. "Jiyong-shi..."

He kept on sleeping peacefully.

I pulled my hand out from inside his embrace and shook it freely. I slowly pushed his head back carefully to get free. His body shifted over and his neck cocked back leaving his face close to mine.

Maybe it was because of the soft lighting but he looked so breathtakingly beautiful. His flawless porcelain skin complemented his light blonde hair as it glistened in the light. His eyelashes carefully coated the rims of his eyelids and his lips... Oh his lips. They looked like a crafted piece of sculpture. His thin but pursed, plush lips gently tilted downwards in peace and his calm breathing harmonized with the way his mouth slightly opened and closed. The way his soft lips curled out made them look so kissable. My heart began to pound hard and I could feel a heart attack coming on.

I blew air upwards to my hair and looked around to calm myself.

Anyways...What time was it?? After looking around the room, I found a small green wall clock ticking slowly. I squinted to make out the thin hands of the clock. The hands pointed to a 12 and a.... 8!!

HOLY CRAP. The meeting!! Huijoon told me it started at 8 o'clock SHARP!

I quickly grabbed Jiyong's shoulders and shook them hard.