Chapter 25

My fingers trembled as I scrolled down the page. My eyes scanned the article and my eyes blinked continuously as if I could blink this all away.

          I shook my head little by little as I continued to read on. My teeth were clenched tightly and the laptop shook violently on my lap. There were...past photos? 

          "...Remi, are you alright? I guess you're a fan too huh? But then again you see him like all the time." Sua pat my shoulder as she took the laptop away from me.

         I frowned and focused on my pale cold hands. Swallowing hard, I gave a small smile, "Yeah, I'm a... Fan. Just a fan."

Doubt began to run across my mind, in fact any type of memory of him seemed to be just a memory. A dream or a facade of some sort.

I felt light headed and confused beyond question. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Remi...Are you okay?" Daesung spoke softly in English. His light brown hair smoothed down his face and his eyes were filled with kindness.

       My straight lips formed a smile and nodded with my eyes downwards. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I couldn't bear to look at him, or to lie to his face.

       "Yah, come on, everything is okay!" Seungri said loudly in English.

       "Okay." I awkwardly responded. I didn't know what to say.

       Daesung nodded understandingly and began to gather up his papers. 

      "W-wait" I began to say. Remi don't ask him.... Don't do it! But my lips quivered and my curiosity bursted out.

 "Hmm?" Daesung stopped and Seungri turned his head towards me.

       "Umm... So, w-who is Miko...Mizuhara?" I hesitantly said. Great I said it.

       Seungri's face brightened up "Ahh Miko Kazuhara you mean??"

       "Yeah, um her."

      "Wasn't there, like a news rumor recently between Jiyongie hyung and her again?" Seungri scratched his head.

       Ah of course he knew.

Daesung smiled and pat my back in a friendly gesture. "Ahhhh that?! Jiyong hyung and Miko are just friends!!" He opened his eyes widely and repeated, "Just friends." 

Just...friends? If they were just friends, why were there so many pictures of them together? That couldn't be a coincidence.

     Seungri stretched his arms "Miko Miko Miko, Aishh she's really nice! And she's really pretty too-"

     Daesung slapped his arm gently. "Yah, you just shush."

"What the heck hyung?"

"You don't help the situation at all"

"Well I see that-"

I found myself laughing at them having their little fight and when they saw me, they laughed along. 

       "Remi-ya, Jiyongie hyung isn't dating anyone right now for all I know, and I'm positively sure that he doesn't have anything with Miko." Daesung gave me a quick wink behind Seungri's back.

       Seungri took out his phone, "Ah but she is really cool. Anyways Remi-ya Im going to Japan tomorrow and staying there all week so I can't take any lessons anytime soon."

       "I'll probably have time maybe Wednesday or so, I'll give you a text." Daesung said.

        I nodded assuringly.