Chapter 26

My mouth continuously opened and closed trying to make out some sort of sound but I couldn't. The line was still on I could hear the silence on the other other line.

      "Yeobohsayo" the girl spoke softly again. 

I swallowed hard and began to talk, "Annyoungha-"

      "Nani oshiteru no*?!! Sakura!" A loud high pitched voice in Japanese came in from the background and took over the silence.

      The other softer voiced girl yelled back in Japanese and the two started to verbally fight. I could only pick up a few of the things they were saying and I was pretty sure I heard, "G-duhragon sama".

     Um...wait a second. What the hell was going on?

"Dare...desu ka*?" I asked in the only Japanese that I knew.

     The verbal abuse between the two paused for a moment and the high pitched lady spoke slowly in a heavily accented Korean, "Ano...na neun yo Misuko ibnida*"

      Okay then... Well who was this Misuko on the line??

      Not knowing how to respond, I continuously said "uhh" until they started to fight again over the phone.

Fine, what about English then? "Who is this?" I asked firmly in English.

     "Ano..." The fighting stopped and became silent again, "Bigbang of G deuragon?" 

     I put my palm on my forehead and sighed. What the heck was going on?! Then the line dropped and I was left there sitting on the bathroom floor with a deafening red lined beep in my ear. 

-------------------

*nani oshiteru no?- (Japanese) What are you doing?

*Dare desu ka- (Japanese) who is this?

*Na neun yo Misuko ibnida- (how Japanese people speak when they try to speak korean, (no offense to any Japanese people)) means "I am Misuko".

------------

I was now more confused than I had ever been. All I wanted was to talk with Jiyong and now I couldn't even do that. I leaned back on the bathroom wall and stared deeply at the building, hoping that somehow the next two days would go by quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

       I woke up to the sound of my text message alert. It was from Youngbae oppa or as he put into my phone "Teydaddy". His text had a happy tone to it and it was written in English, "We're back baby!! In Korea! See you tonight at YG! ^^"

       I smiled almost too widely and lazily got off bed. Jiyong had texted me about two weeks ago that they had to redo one of the songs when they came back and he asked me for help. And of course, I accepted his request out of happiness. But now I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do it or not. How would I face him after these two weeks of confusion? I had no idea what to say or if I should even ask him about the Miko girl. And why didn't he even answer his phone??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remi-ya!!" Youngbae said brightly as I walked out of the elevator into the media floor. He looked unusually renewed and happy. His hair was held up in a tall mohawk and large framed sunglasses covered his eyes. He was blinged out with chrome hearts jewelry and had on expensive looking black sleek sneakers. 

       My mouth opened widely in a large grin and quickly went up to him. I never realized how much I missed seeing Youngbae. His smile raised my mood up instantly.