Vlog 1: A Year Pasted

The camera was turn on and directed to yourself in your room. "Okay, is it on? Good." You said to yourself. You get yourself ready before staring at the camera. "Alright, I've never tried this before but anyways...hey, me or someone who found this in the future. I wanna say that things here today in 2022 are going interesting and great. Things here have changed a lot lately." You said.

"It's started out when I was abandoned in frozen, deserted planet very far off from Earth after I was in a time capsules for many years. And it's been hard for me when I found out that my sliding had committed suicidal death while I was away. My friends have tried to cheer up until I was happy again and things here have changed for the better." You continued. "First off, we've found out that the owner of JCseson was the reason how many people have gone missing and also, caused most of my friends to go in shock."

"But in the end, we're able to take him and his creations down and-" "WE?!" You stopped and chuckled a bit as a robotic dog named Doggo ( don't ask) appeared next to you. "What do you mean by "WE"? I was the one who stab him and injected acid into his entire body! What are YOU talking about?!" He exclaimed. "Pfft...Oh my god, Doggo. I was just saying that we did it as a team." You said through your laughing.

"Mhm, yeah, right." Doggo muttered before he went to his bed while I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, as I was saying that WE also, brought the drones and humans together into one. And now, it's been better in the city! Everyone's happy, I'm finally home and...it couldn't get better than this. This is Y/N L/N, signing off." You said before you turn off the camera.

Your POV

I stood up and open the curtains to reveal my city. I let a sigh as I take a good look at it. Just then, I heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" I exclaimed. And came in is my girlfriend and one of my best friends for the pass few months, Uzi and N. "Oh, hey, guys! How's it going?" I said. "Nothing much. It's getting a bit dull and boring ever since that big adventure we had last year." Uzi said. "Kinda wish to have that type of fun again."

"Yeah, me too. Anyways, how things going on with your mother?" I asked. "Well, still making up for lost time. But she's not happy when she find out about the news." She said. "Wait, what about her and your dad?" N asked. "Well, she didn't take it very well and now,....she's trying to kill him." She said. I share glances with N then back at her. "Sounds like a good family get-to-together." N said.

"Oh, that reminds me! N/N, we've got to show you something." Something to show me? What is it? I followed the two out the room, where a bunch of new DATA are shown on some walls and some signals have been beeping as they're writing scribbles on paper. "So, what is this? You guys are trying to see if aliens exists again?" I asked. "What? No. Maybe, I don't know. For the pass hour or more, we've been getting some sort of signals from space." Uzi said.

"And look, see?" She then shows me two pieces of paper to show the same pattern but different date numbers. "See? It's the same but in different timelines. Every time when we tried to find out what it is, it just gives out nothing but a bunch of scribbles." She said. "So, what you guys are saying is that there's something else is out there, giving you signals?" I asked. "I mean, if other than those signals comes out, then it's seri-"

Suddenly, the lights in the rooms starts turning on and off unexpectedly and the machines and radios begin to glitch while it starts making more and bigger waves. Everyone in the room begin to panic but more begin to glitch as well. What the hell is going on- HOLY S**T!" V shouted as she and everyone come and see this happening. It lasted about a few minutes until it finally stops. "What...was...that?" N questioned. "I have no idea. But I'll be glad if it doesn't happen again." Uzi said. "Uh, I think that's the least of our problems." Marmalade said as he pointed to the screen to show message that says...

S.O.S Planet Earth