Vlog #7: A little Chat

"Where is she? We've checked everywhere!" You exclaimed. "Even the recycled room." "Rest in peace for those drones in there." R said. "Uh, guys?" N said. "Yeah, N?" He pointed at the room and they saw J and Crystal inside the experiment room with Echo. "If they're gonna steal that little alien robot, I swear I will-" "Wait a second...Crystal?" Maramable muttered as he went to the room. "Crystal, who's that?" You asked. "The mysterious creature that we can't tell who's human or not. She crash landed here when Echo crashed." He said. ""Shhh! She doesn't know yet! We've tried telling her in any way possible but we know that she won't take it lightly.." Maramable said. "Not only that she doesn't know that she's been here for who knows how long, but to whoever or whatever family that she has up there is worrying about her and questioning where she's been after all this time." You said.

"It's not my fault, it's Cla-" "Don't you dare say that name. I'm...I'm gonna talk to her." You said as you walked into the room. "Hm? Oh, you're Y/N, right?" Crystal said. "Wha- How do you know who I am?" You asked. "Because I heard about the person who survived a frozen, dismantled planet with low resources and has a cyborg arm and also, fought the evil owner of JcJeson with his army of murder drones. Right?" She said, "Uh, yeah..that's me. But how did you know all of that?" You asked. "Oh, it's that I've seen it on the news and J told me most of it."

"Oh, she did?.." You looked at her with raised eyebrows while she was looking the other way. "Yeah, especially that you have the guts to survive the-" J immediately covers her Crystal's mouth before she could say anything else. "Mhm, so..even though you hate my friends but you talked about us and our adventure." You said. "I said "I hate your little girlfriend drone and the rest" but I didn't say that I hate you." J said. "Okay, what's with the change of heart? At first, you were destructive and manipulative but you were somewhat nice." You added.

"*sighs* It's...It's something that I can't tell you about but it's personal." She said, "Okay then..if it's personal, then it's personal. Anyways, Crystal?" "Yeah?" "So, you have a relationship with Echo?" You asked. "Oh, yeah! He's my co-pilot, we accidentally crashed landed here on this planet and a few people and drones helped me to get here." Crystal said, then she noticed the camera. "Ooo! What's that?" She questioned as she grabbed it from your hands. "H-Hey, careful with that. It's my camera." You said. "So, a thing to take pictures of?" She said, "Yeah, that and it records." You said.

"Hm..Interesting. Your human things are so interesting." Crystal said. "Okay then.." "Speaking of which, what's with that symbol on your head?" Uzi asked. Crystal looks at her slightly confused, then she looks at the mirror to see one of her eyes in the shape of some symbol. Her ears went down a bit as she stared at it but the mirror suddenly broke when she moved a side of her hair to reveal it. She let out a sigh as her eye changed back to the way it was. "That was weird and concerning.." V muttered. "It's nothing..It's been like this ever since me and Echo crash landed but I don't know what it means though." Crystal said.

"Well, it happened to me once and my appearance suddenly changed. Maybe it's gonna happen to you?" Uzi said. "I hope not..You guys don't know what my species does when this happens." Crystal said and without another word, she left the room. "I thought I had issues.." J said. "Yeah, you do.." Uzi said.

Meanwhile, Crystal was walking down the hall while the worker drones quickly runs away or hides from her but she doesn't care about that. Then, she hears a beep from behind her. She turned around and saw Echo with...a somewhat concerned look on his face. (Does he have a face or not?) "Oh, hey, Echo.." She muttered. He let out a few chips and beeps or in your translation *Is something wrong? Are you okay?* "I'm just a little homesick, that's all. It's been..I don't know how long but I just wanna go back home." Crystal said as her ears went down.

Echo floated beside her and let out a few chirps. *Don't worry, Crystal. We'll be back home..We just have to trust them like how Y/S/N helped me to get back home.* "Yeah, I guess you're right, Echo.." Crystal said with a small smile. Then, Echo notices a poster on the wall and floats towards it to grab Crystal's attention. "Hm, what is it, Echo?" She asked as she stood and went next to him, then she noticed the poster. "Ooo! I heard about it, the drones called it "Prom Night". They say you can bring your friends and your loved ones." Crystal said.

*So, that means we can go?* Echo beeped. "Hm..I don't see why not. We can come and have to dress fancy. And I know who I can bring to the dance with us." Crystal said with her tail wagging.