Vlog 4: It needs our Help?

The crew finally reach to the lab building with small size spaceship piece. They meet Marmalade and the other scientists looking over the signals and watching the news as they were talking about the shock waves and the drones glitching in unexpected times. "Guys, are you seeing this? It's been happening throughout the city! Everyone's been talking about it wide!" Marmalade exclaimed. "We know! We know!" You said. "We follow the map to whatever or whoever and it leads us to this."

You take out the dirt covered object and muttered "Beep." Then it starts to glow blue with smoke blowing out from the seams, surprising the scientists and everyone. "Yeah, that's our reaction when it happened." Uzi said. "What is this thing?" Marmalade questioned as he took the object and scanned it with his eyes. "That thing is not normal. I saw in there that'll haunt me in my dreams when I'm being charge." N said as he shuddered.

"Wait...N, what did you see in there?" B questioned. "I don't know. It's like seeing a another pair of glowing blue eyes." N said. "And it was trying to communicate with me." "Isn't that kinda like every alien when they reach to Earth?" V questioned. "Uh, that's how you guys treated me back at the planet. Why isn't any different?" You said. V stared at you for a minute before answer "Touché." "Uh, guys? Something's happening to that machine." R pointed at it as it was shaking uncontrollably, along with the spaceship.

"Uh, is that thing messing with the-" Then suddenly, a part of machine burst out from the system. Causing sparks to go everywhere and zooming pass everyone. It change into a different shape and then, it crash into the spaceship. Everyone slowly come out from their hiding spots and see all the destruction. "What the...f**k just...happened?" You whispered. "No idea...but.." Uzi look at the spaceship and watch as the part gets connected into the ship.

"Well, that was weird." B said. "Not as weird when the map makes us to find this thing."  V said. "I mean, it could be much weirder like if that whatever this thing can understand us. Right?" Doggo said. *BEEP* "See like that." "Wait...you understood him, right?" You asked. *BEEP* Everyone share each other glances then the scene change with you holding the object. "Questions for the alien. One beep is 'Yes' and Two beeps is 'No'." You said.

"Okay, is one beep 'Yes'?" *BEEP* "Ha, I can't believe it's working!" "Are we in (Your Location)?" Uzi asked. *BEEP* "Is V really softie when it comes to kittens?" She asked. "That ain't true!" V exclaimed. *BEEP* Everyone snickered when it confrimed that it's true. "And this is why I don't want any adventure." V growled. "Alright, are you another species from outer space?" Marmalade questioned. *BEEP* "Hm, okay. Interesting." He muttered as he wrote it down.

"Alright, do you like Earth?" R asked. *BEEP BEEP* It made everyone go silent and a bit surprised. "Why it doesn't like Earth?" B questioned but they shrugged. "Do you like us?" N asked. *BEEP* Everyone let out a sigh of relief as it answered 'Yes' "Wait a second...were you...crashed down here by mistake?" You asked. *BEEP* Then the computer screen glitches into a message that says..

I was brought here by mistake. Some strange infrared wave made my spaceship to crash down into your planet. I've tried many times to called my world but it was no use. I lost all hope until you and your robots friends came and follow my directions. So, I believe that I should I ask you all for...help.

Everyone stared at the message then at the spaceship. "You wanted our help to get you back home?" Uzi asked. *BEEP* "This is a game changer for our lives." R said. "Wait, but how? How are we supposed to help you?" V questioned. "Are you building something like what is this?" *BEEP* "Oh, he's building something." Marmalade muttered as he write the information down.

"So, what are you building? Lasers?" B asked. *BEEP 2x* "A Portal?" *BEEP 2x* "Minions?" *BEEP 2x* "A Cloaking device?" *BEEP 2x* "It's an army." V said. *BEEP 2x* "Ignore her." Uzi said. "Spaceship?" It begins glowing and beeping uncontrollably, as in excited 'YES!' , surprising everyone. "Wait, so, let me get this straight. You wanted us to help you to build a spaceship?" V questioned. *BEEP* "He's building a spaceship.~" Uzi sang.

"Hold on, let me see if I have any in my agenda....NOPE! We're building a spaceship!" Doggo exclaimed. Everyone cheered as they're excited to help a another species....little did they know...is that someone was evadropping on their conservation.