Volg 5: Introducing Echo

Your POV

Okay, okay, today has been a lot lately. First of all, we've found a new robotic or whatever type of species it is, then they can causing any metal or machine to tear apart and form it into a piece of their own and now, they wanted our help. This was not what I meant by "We need a new adventure". Okay, right now, I don't give a- "Hello? Earth to the super sonic boy/girl."

I snapped out of my thoughts then turn my directions to V. "W-What? What happened?" I asked. "You've been out for a few minutes while the geniuses tried to open that can." She said as pointed at that the team trying to bust open the spaceship. "As much as I wanna know, do your planet study other life than theirs?" N asked. *BEEP* "Do you have family there?" *BEEP* "Is this the first time meeting any other life?" Uzi questioned.

Her phone vibrates and as she take it out, it was a message that says "Well, I've met a kind biological human on your planet Earth that help a long time ago." Wait, they were here before? "Hold on a second! You was here before?" I questioned. "Yes, and for some reason, you look a lot like the person who had helped a long time ago. And, have footage during that time."

"That's...strange? I guess this plot gets more and more mysterious than it already is." B said. "INCOMING!!" We turn around and watch as the metal broke through the glass windows and crashing into everywhere while everyone else take cover and try to dodge all the attacks. "You know, it should've just give us a warning when you do things like this!" V exclaimed. "How are we supposed to know about this about to happen?!" Uzi shouted.

Narrator POV

The piece crash into the spaceship and the hatch suddenly opens, revealing a blue glowing light. You look over to the table and gasped in shock when you saw what was in there. It was some sort of alien but it looks like a robot at the same time. The rest of the drones leave from their hiding spots and look at the alien/robot. "Wow, I never seen creature like this." Marmalade said. "Yeah and that's saying something." Uzi whispered.

You was about to pick it up from its ship but it suddenly levitated and land besides it on the table. "Woah, okay, that's new." B muttered. "Hey there! You alright?" You asked but it look you and your friends, making it look like it's confused. "Wait, why's it like that?" R questioned. "It's like it's roll up into a ball." "What's wrong with the blue lights?" Marmalade questioned. "I think those it's eyes but...one of them are broken." N said.

"Alright, alright! We were trying to say is what else can you do?" V said to the alien.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Dr. Uzi of discoveries and head of scientific gadgets, is gonna interact with the new species." You said to the camera while she tries not to laugh. "Look who's talking." Marmalade said. "You're just feeding her ego." V said. "Unlike yours." Uzi muttered. She then slowly picks up the alien with her hands and carefully placing it on its feet..or legs. It tremble a bit before it reaches it balance and looks at the crew. "Are you getting this? Are you getting?" Uzi questioned but it suddenly, tip over the edge of the table.

Everyone was catch them but the alien suddenly levitated by the side, surprising everyone. "So, you can't fly but you can levitate?" V questioned. "This is..." You whispered, then you and their fingers touched, creating a spark between you two. "Okay, that's crazy! *turns around* I saw that look, V." Uzi smirked. "No, you didn't. You never saw that." V said as she crossed her arms. "Come on, don't act like that. You know that was cool!" Uzi exclaimed as she nudges her arm.

"Okay, it was just crazy! I mean-" Then, V noticed you holding the alien in your hands and gently places them into her hands. "Don't drop them." You warned. The alien look into V's eyes as she stares at them in shocked. "So, what you told us about that time when you came here and a human from a long time ago help you and kept your secret? Is that true?" You asked. *BEEP* "Can we see the footage?" N asked. Then, the tv turns on and it shows a young girl/boy running while hold them in their arms.

"They're coming for you! Where's your ship?" They asked. They pull out their phone, looks at their phone before the scene changes into them going into a dark tunnel in the ground and landed on metal board. "Okay, I think this is it." The person crawled on all fours until they reached to large with a stand for the alien's ship. They place the alien onto their stand and the camera changes when to the person but they can't see their face because it's too dark. "Okay, I guess this is it. I'm sure that your family or friends will happy to see you back to your home." They said. "Be safe out there. And I hope we meet again in the future or even remember each other. Goodbye, Echo." They said before they went back through the tunnel, then video ends.

Everyone in the room went silent after the video was over. "So, whoever that person is...they helped you get back home..?" You asked. *BEEP* "Hmm, that's very...Okay, I can't describe what happened there." Uzi said. "And your name is Echo?" R asked. "Well, that's what the human called me back then. So, I guess it is?" "Alright, I guess your name is Echo, now." N said. "And we're gonna help you, Echo...One way or another."