BONUS!

Y/N was waking up after their nap after a long day of your tasks for the day. You let out a big yawn as you stretched out their arms before getting up. "Okay...that's a good sleep." You muttered but before you could get on with their day, you realized your surroundings. It's like you're inside of a large tent that somehow looks like a giant theme park with bright colors with long tubes that lead to anywhere around the place, giant rubber balls staying still, it's like you're in- 'A circus?' You thought to yourself, then you noticed a mirror on the side on the wall and looked at yourself in it to realize.

"What the.." You muttered, you were wearing a new look on you, instead of your usual look that you wear most of the time. It looks like you're dress as (You can pick whatever circus person you wanna be.) "What the heck? What is this?" You questioned, "And where am I? What is this place?!" Then, you heard some voices from around the corner that caught your attention. You went down the hall but hid behind the corner and took a peek to see some people...er, some kind of characters chatting in the center. You look at each one of them and question yourself "What are they?" You started to back away from the area but you accidentally bumped into someone from behind. Slowly, you turned around to see that someone is a chess piece with huge eyes that looks like they're pointing out from their sockets wearing a purple robe of a king.

Both of you and those chess pieces were staring at each other without a word until you raised your hand for a wave. "Hi-" They suddenly screamed in shock and you screamed back while backing away from them, which also grabbed the attention of the rest of the characters. You got up from the floor and started to run away from them but you unexpectedly ran towards the colorful tubes and hit your head, falling to the floor as you passed out from the hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You started to gain consciousness but groaned in pain from the hit. As you were gaining your vision, through your blur, you saw 8 different people looking down at you surrounding your body. "What the..?" "Hey there, buddy. Are you alright there?" "A-Are they gonna be o-okay?" "I don't know, try getting jumped and run towards a tube and get knocked out." "I think that's my fault..I screamed at them when they were trying to say hi." "Why are we just here playing doctor? If they're dead, they're dead." "I think they're waking up." You sit back up while rubbing your head. "Oh, my head.."

"Hey, are you okay?" You looked around to see the people around you. A doll-like person with red yarn hair and wearing a light blue dress matching with the bow in their hair and with a button as their left eye. A person who is dressed as a jester with blue and red colors and brown hair. A purple bunny-humanoid wearing nothing but light red overalls with their cartoonish eyes and mouth/teeth are yellow. Another one is someone whose body is just red ribbons with a mask with tear droplets hanging on their eyes. And lastly, a person that has many different types of colorful parts and shapes in their body.

'Okay, what did I drink or eat to see this? Is this a dream? I've been through this type of sh** already before.' You thought. "Need help there?" The doll person asked, leading their hand to you. You hesitated for a minute before grabbing their hand as they helped up on your feet. "Thanks, I guess?" You muttered, "No problem. Anyways, you're new here?" "Uh, yeah..Who are you all? And where am I?" You asked, then the lights went out in the tent and spotlights pointed at the red curtains on the center stage. "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to the Digital Circus!" "Who said that?" You questioned,

"I did!" You turned around to meet a big set of teeth with eyeballs inside wearing a red suit and black top hat. "What the-" "Hello, little mister/missy! You have stumbled into an incredible world of wonders where anything can happen!" He exclaimed. You just stood there staring at the person with a blank look on your face, then you started to laugh again. They all looked at each other like you were crazy as you kept laughing. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry but this must be some sort of joke. This is a costume or is this something that you guys create to prank me?" You said.