Vlog#11: Malfunction Pt. 1

The Glitch Channel have announced that episode 4 of Murder Drones is coming a 2 weeks! And apparently, there's a another monster in the woods...

And I have one thing to say...

Do you guys wanna go camping?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and the female drone were staring at each other in shock as she slowly came out from the repair machine and slowly walked out. Then, she walks towards you in disbelief. "Y-Y/N, is that you?" Tania questioned. "T-Tania.." You muttered, then she hugged you tightly and you hugged back. "I can't believe it! You're alive!" You exclaimed. "Me too- Wait a second, get off of me!" Tania exclaimed as she wiggled out of your hug. "W-Wait, what? What are you talking about?" You asked, confused. "I've been trying to look for you for many years before and after when I left the company!" She exclaimed. "Are you kidding me?! I've been trying to look for you ever since I was 10!" You exclaimed back.

"Then, what happened to you? You got a robotic arm, this whole faculty and..these guys who I've never- Wait...N?" Tania asked. "H-Hey, Tania.." N chuckled a bit (nervously). "V?" "It's been a long time since..you know, Tania." She said, "J?" "Mhm.." She nodded. "W-What happened? Why are your designs different?" Tania questioned, stunned. Everyone looks at each other, then you let out a sigh. "There's something that we want to tell you but..it's gonna shock you."

After Explaining

"Yeah, and that's what happened." You said. Tania stares at you and at the drones in shock, she couldn't understand what she is hearing right now. "S-So, he tr-tried to take over the (Your Home/Country) with everyone as a murder drone?" She said, still stunned. "Yes, I thought that was clear." You said. "I-..B-But..Wait, where's Y/S/N?" Tania asked. Everyone looks in different directions, trying to avoid contact. "Guys, where's Y/S/N?" She questioned again. "Th-They..uh...They're-" "They're dead and committed suicide." J said bluntly. "J!" "What? No one was gonna say anything to her." She said, "That doesn't mean that you have to blurt it out like that!" Uzi exclaimed.

"W-Wait, they committed-" Suddenly, Tania starts sparking uncontrollably until her body falls down while shutting down completely. "Ah, great! Now, she shut down!" V exclaimed. "I'll take her to my room." You sighed as you picked the drone up. "*sighs* But what does this have to do with Echo and Crystal being hunted?" J questioned. We're gonna find out soon but-" Uzi stopped in her words when she noticed the veins where your robotic arm is are slowly turning bright red. 'What the..' "Something wrong, Uzi?" You asked. She immediately snaps out of it and looks at you. "N-No, everything's good." She muttered. "Okay then..I'll just take her to my room and let her rest there until she powers up again." You said.

"Okay, we'll see in the observation room." B said. "Alright, see you guys there." You said before walking to your room while the team went to the observatory. "Hm..did you guys see that?" Uzi asked. "See what?" N asked, "The vines in their arm where their robotic arm is...they were glowing red. Like that symbol that the Russian drone had." Uzi said, "It's like a corruption in their body..." "Oh, that's really interesting, really interesting but here's the thing...Y/N's not a drone like us, bot head!" J exclaimed. "I'm just saying! Most of us remember that one time that they literally killed two murder drones with their bare hands." Uzi said.

"Ugh..that memory is still running through my system every time someone mentions that moment. It scares me." Maramable said. "Yeah, but..what if the corruption would change Y/N if it happens to them again?...I don't want anything from them like last year." N said, while looking down. "Don't worry, N...Nothing's going to happen to them. And we will make sure of it. No matter what happens." Uzi said.