ANOTHER BONUS (Cuz i got bored lately)

After a sudden glitch affected Uzi and some worker drones, the gang decided to check on Copper 9 to see if there's any answers that they could get to solve this case. They splitted up into different groups to cover more ground. "Ugh...These super cryptic coordinates are messing with my head! Clearly whoever's behind this is hiding something very important." Uzi said. You looked at her a bit skeptically, then you and N looked at each other as a message appeared on his screen "Totally Not Awkward Expression.

You nodded slowly in agreement by the message. "Uzi, we've been walking for hours. Don't you think we should head back and regroup with the others?" N asked, "Sunrise is only a few minutes away." "Yeah, and who knows if there's some sort of creature here. This place is giving me the chills.." You said, "No pun intended." "But we're so close! I can feel it!" She exclaimed, "Or..perhaps your little treasure hunt thing doesn't lead to anything and we're just waiting our time." V said as she flew backwards.

"We've gotta stumble upon something eventually! Can you try me for once?" Uzi said, "Call me paranoid but I feel like you're just here to mock me whenever the mood strikes." "Now, you're catching on!" V exclaimed, tapping her with her sharp metal claws. "I knew it, you sh** for brains!" Uzi exclaimed, N gasped from shock. "Profanity!" "She started it!l "Okay, that's enough! Fighting isn't gonna fix this situation and what matters is that we have to find the solution for this problem." You said,

"Yeah, Y/N's right and I'm finishing it." N said, then he noticed that they were all looking at each other, then at him. "Come on! Let's get along-" Suddenly, an explosion occurred in the distance and created a huge fire, grabbing everyone's attention. "On second thoughts...I think the purple thing is onto something. Catch you later!" V exclaimed before she flew towards the area while the rest were staring at the area.

Meanwhile, three red imps were looking at the fire while the big one was going through his messages with his client. "Gotta admit! That was quite a change of pace!" One of the male imp exclaimed. "But we do need to get back before we get spotted!" "I doubt anyone would be living here..but yeah, sure. It's cold as f***." The other male said. "Millie, you got the book, right?" A female imp held up a big book with a dark blue cover and gold label with a symbol and the crescent moon but a bullet went through it, burning it up into flames.

The tall imp looks in the air to see who shot it. V was in the smoke flying over them with X on her screen while smiling viciously and with her claws out. "Oh, you just made a BIG f***ing mistake!" Blitzø exclaimed with anger. "Oh, well! I didn't quite hit the mark..I was aiming for the head!" V exclaimed, then N flew next to her. "You know? Maybe we should hold off on shooting people as an immediate response. Let's try a different approach." He said, "Hi! I am N!" But to the imps, they could only hear his echo from the ground.

"They blew up the place. They're clearly up to something." "Let's not rush to conclusions, okay? I am pretty sure they can be reasoned with-" "You two stop it. As for you twisted pyromaniacs...you better start explaining the cause of this first mess or things are gonna get ugly." Uzi said as she activated the symbol. "Oh, it already did!" Blitzø exclaimed, he took out his pistol and shot it directly at N's wing, causing him to fall. Millie went towards him with her large two faced ax and started attacking him as he dodged her attacks.

Moxxie shoots his guns at V as she flies around him. As she tries to strike him down with her claws, he jumps and is about to shoot at her but Uzi uses her force to drag him away. A grenade was thrown in her direction, causing her to notice it as she moved back while dodging the bullets that Blitzø's shooting at her. N blocks Millie's swing with his wing and claws  as she slashes him with her ax. Moxxie was hiding behind a dead tree but V exploded it with her ray gun while he was shooting at her.

When she was about to shoot back at him, Blitzø took her down with his sniper, causing her to fall. Moxxie takes out a spare rifle and starts shooting into Uzi's direction, she dodges the bullets with her force field but Blitzø appears behind and kicks to the ground while he loads up his pistol. N blocks Millie's strike with his claws, then he kicks the ax away and kicks her away. He flies but he accidentally bumps into Moxxie, causing him to drop his rifle. "Oh, I am sorry, buddy!" "Oh, sorry! I wasn't looking! I'll just.."