Vlog #8: The Promening

You were walking down the hallway, going to your girlfriend's classroom dorms to pick her up for the hangout for today. But when you came up around the corner, you saw Uzi getting some of her supplies from her locker. You smiled and walked up to her from behind, then she hugged her by the waist. "Hi, Uzi!" You exclaimed. She jumps, and kicks you in the stomach. You yelped in pain, held your stomach as you let out small whimpers. "Oh, Robo-Jesus! N/N, I'm so sorry!" Uzi exclaimed. "I always do that when I get jumped or surprised!" "I-It's okay..But next time, no surprises." You muttered.

"Alright, promise." Uzi said. "Anyways, are you ready?" You asked. "Ready for what? Oh, for prom night. Yeah, I'm ready for it." Uzi said. "Although, I've been wondering what you would look like while wearing a dress/suit." She said, "Well, I keep thinking about what kind of dress you'll be wearing. To be honest, I can't wait for the night." You said. "Y-Yeah, me too.." Uzi smiled with a small blush and you smiled back at her. "Get a room, you two!" "Be jealous! You're just saying that because you got no drone to be with or take to the prom, bolt-brain!" You shouted. "*gasps* You take that back!" They exclaimed before running down the hall. "I think that was a bit too much." Uzi muttered. "Yeah, maybe you're right."

"Anyways, see you by your door?" You said. "Yeah, see you later, Y/N." She said before she went to the other side of the hallway. You smiled before you went the other way but two worker drones came out from the classroom. "Ugh! First, Thad and now, she has a human with powers as her boyfriend/girlfriend and prom date?!" Kitty exclaimed from anger. "She's not gonna get away that easy. Got any ideas, Doll?" She asked her friend. She stared at the floor for a bit before whispering about her idea to her. Kitty's eyes lit up and an evil smirk came across her face. "They won't think about her coming to prom. Prefect." She said as she let out a small chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Prom Night, everyone was getting ready for the party and bringing their dates to the prom. "Okay, are you guys ready?" You said as you straightened up your F/C suit/dress. "Yeah, do I look good?" N asked. "Hmm.." You went up to him and straightened his black necktie. "Alright, you look like you're going to a fancy dinner date." You said. N look at you confused. "It means that you look good, N." "Oh! Thanks! You look really nice!" He exclaimed. "Heh, thanks. Anyways, ready for your date?" You asked as you and him left the room. "D-Date? I thought we were going to Prom Night." N asked. "Oh, well, Prom Night can also be a party for dates. You know, like boyfriend and girlfriend." You said, then you smirked a bit.

"Or like you and V." "Wh-What?! N-No, that's crazy!" N exclaimed but his face turned bright yellow from blushing. "Oh, come on, N! Everyone knows that you have a crush on V and she got a crush on you! You two need to get official." You said. "S-Still-" "Eh! No excuses!" You said. "Hey, you two!" They looked up and saw B and Marmalade coming to them, wearing some black suits. "Well, well, look who decided to wear a fancy outfit." You said. "Yeah, well..It kinda feels good to wear something new. It's really comfortable, to be honest." Marmalade said. "It's called "being comfortable out of your comfort zone", Marmalade. Get used to it." You said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right about that." He said. "Speaking of which, what about you, B? What's your reason to dress up like this?" You smirked. "For a certain murder drone.~ Hm?~" "Nice try, N/N. I'm not falling any-" B stopped in his words and stared at R as she walked towards him while wearing a beautiful white dress that's cut up to her thighs and her hair is in a ponytail. "Hey, B..You look really nice tonight." R complimented. B just stood there in shock as he stared at her look and thought 'Oh, Robo-Jesus...Why does she have to be so gorgeous?...' "Uh, B? Are you okay?" R asked.

"U-Uh..You l-look very gorgeous tonight.." He muttered. R blushed at the compliment and smiled a bit. "Aw, thanks, B..but are you sure that you're okay?" R asked. "Yeah, I'm good. What's up?" He said. She raised an eyebrow at him and looked at him up and down. "Heh, you tell me. See you at the party." She said before she walked past him while he stood there, figuring out what she meant. "What did she mean by that?" B muttered. "Uh, B? Look down." You said. He looks down and immediately covers himself while blushing like crazy. "Okay, no one says a word about this. Got it?" He growled.