Alternative Ending/Battle

I know that it's been a while but wrote a alternative ending for this series.

Meanwhile, you were heading to the main city and on the way, some corrupted drones tried to kill you along the way but you were quicker than them and took them down until you saw Abaddon standing in the middle of the road, you landed in the distance from him. "So, you wanna tell me about that little heat up moment back there?" He questioned. "It's none of your business, Abaddon. You want a fight so, come on." You said with determination in your tone. "Hm, to be honest, Y/N...I'm impressed by your strategies and your well-being and possessing you was a good idea. You're one of the most powerful and independent people I have ever met in the galaxy." Abaddon said.

"I'm interested in how you're like this and all of the technologies and inventions that you create." "What are you implying?" You questioned as you crossed your arms. "I mean, ever since I've started spying on you, analyzing your move and your motive on technology, it's the first time that I've been impressed other than my own personal experience. And I was wondering about the other kinds of superior intelligence that we can create...If that is, if you're willing to join me." Abaddon said, "So let me get this straight...You stalk me and my friends in the shadows, create a glitch causing me to go in pain, corrupt innocent worker drones, hurt my friends and you're expecting me to join you?!" You shouted.

"Well, yeah. That's kinda the whole plot of being an evil alien.." He said, "I...will never join you." You growled, "Fine, be that way...but after I dealt with you, you won't see your friends again but then...again they're probably gonna join you.." Abaddon said, he takes out a crimson red blade.

"You will never lay a hand on my family..*mutters* apart from J. She's a b***h." You said, your robotic arm turns into a F/C sword. "Your family?" Abaddon starts chuckling sinisterly as multiple blades appear behind him. "YOU THINK THOSE BOTS ARE YOUR FAMILY?!" He yelled before he directed the blades at you and made them go at you but you took out  your wings and flew up.

Your robotic arm changes into a machine gun and starts shouting at Abaddon but he creates a force field and orders the corrupted worker drones to attack you. You grab a worker drone and use it to block the attacks from the other corrupted drone's attacks while shooting at them.

A corrupted worker drone sneaked up behind you but you threw the drone's body at them. Suddenly, Abaddon comes up behind you and slams you to the ground, making you exclaim in pain. You gasped a bit before quickly moving away before Abaddon could punch you. You were about to get up but Abaddon used his powers to keep you in place, making you not move a muscle.

"Wh-What?! LET ME GO!" You shouted, "And without letting you move so I can kill you? Where's the fun in that?" Abaddon questioned, then he pulled out his sharp blade. "Now, hold still while I-" "LEAVE MY CREATOR ALONE, YOU LUCIFER LOOKING F**KER!" "What the-" When he looks up, Doggo tackles him to the ground, causing him to let go of you by force. You get up and notice everyone coming into the fight. "Guys!" If you know it's bad enough to have you fight alone with him, then you're out of your mind." Echo said, "Tough but fair." You said, "So, what's the plan here, genius or you don't have one?" V said, "Alright, half of us get the red clip from the worker drones while the rest deal with Mr. Devil himself." You said,

"Sounds good!" Everyone agreed as they started fighting back to back. "Hey, Doggo? Do you have that mega form that you have?" N asked as he ripped the red cord out of a drone. "Well, I have two of them. Watch this!" Doggo pushes into a blue button and starts transforming.