Vlog #14: Fianlly Ending This

You and Uzi jump into the portals to see the rest of the crew here and notice their surroundings. They were all in the faculty but it was completely empty with claws marks on the walls, multiple oil/blood splatters everywhere and many dead bodies and worker drones on the floor. "Sweet...Robo-Jesus...it's a massacre.." Uzi muttered. "No kidding, there's death everywhere.." J said. "Hello? Is anyone here?" R called out but there were only echoes down the halls. "Yep, humanity here is dead. I'm out of here." J said. "Oh, no, you don't!" You grabbed her by the pigs tails before she went any further. "If you're in this situation, then we'll deal with it together whether you like it or not."

"...I knew I should've killed you when I had the chance." She muttered. "Hm, let's just look around and just hope that Marmalade and the others are okay." You said. "And let's just split-" "NO!" "Wh-What? What do you mean?" Uzi asked. "Don't remember the last time when we split up. We either get attacked, injured or infected by someone who tries to kill us." R said. "So, this time..we're not splitting up!" "Okay, okay, okay! We're not gonna split up, we're gonna go as a group." Uzi said. "Alright, let's just do-" They stopped when they heard a growling from any corner. Everyone immediately takes out their weapons and get into their fighting stance, ready for what's coming to them.

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" Uzi shouted but no response. They kept their guard up, looking for anything or anyone in sight. Everyone keeps searching around until they hear the same growling again. "I swear this is more creepy than being an alien who hears you everywhere move." Alistar muttered.

"Yeah, to be honest, I'm kinda excited for this type of adventure." Cassi whispered. "Well, I didn't sign up for this one. I told you that something like this was gonna happen." V said. "And how the hell is this my fault? I'm not some sort of magical person who was blessed with the gift of seeing the future." You said. "Oh, I don't blame you..I just reminded you of how ridiculous this mission is." She said,

"Hey-" "Uh, guys?" N muttered. They turned to N, then he pointed at something quickly slithering from the corner. "So...who's gonna go?" You questioned, then you noticed that everyone except for Echo and Uzi hid behind the corner. "What- Scaredy cats." You muttered. You three slowly head to the empty door with your weapons ready to fire, getting ready for whatever is there. "Okay...1...2-" You slowly open the door, then suddenly someone starts shooting bullets and lasers. You immediately create a force field around yourself, Echo and Uzi. "Wait! Stop shooting!" Three drones slowly come out from the room while holding guns in their hands. "Guys?" Marmalade said.

"Marmalade? Oh, thank Robo-Jesus, it's you." Uzi said, then she noticed the other two drones. "Thad? Kitty?" "Hey, Uzi. Turns out making guns like yours is cool, afterall." Thad said. "And what about her?" You questioned, gesturing at Kitty. "Well, she just doesn't care about living and wants to come. And apparently, she wanted to stay alive because most of her friends have turned into zombie drones under Abaddon's control." He said. "Do you know where he is?" Cassi asked. "Uh, actually-" Then, a TV above them grabs their attention and looks at it. Abaddon appears on the screen with an evil smirk on his face. "Abaddon.." You growled under your breath as everyone glared at him on the tv.

"Hello, drones and Y/N! I see you've met my old space mates." Abaddon said. "We were never mating with you, you sick f***." Romana said, gritting through her teeth. "Aw, what's with the harsh feelings, Romana? We used to be best friends." He said mockingly. "You know what we're talking about. You forced yourself on Crystal and scared her for life!" J exclaimed. "Huh, and I thought that you were a tough one but you've changed your attitude ever since you started helping and loving the little wolfie. Who knew that you were..Hm, how would the humans call it? A lesbain-" "I WILL MURDER YOU!" J shouted at the tv as Crystal held her back. "Okay, that's enough! What do you want, Abaddon?!" You exclaimed.