Chapter 5

"Eddie. I want you."

"So do I to you, sweetheart," he grunts and pushes himself off the floor to lift me off of him and carry me to his bed, "You at least deserve a soft bed rather than a cold floor."

I reached for his belt but my hands were so jittery from the mixed excitement and nerves I can hardly unbuckle it for him. He chuckles and helps me with it, and soon enough, he was bare as the day he was born right in front me.

"Why am I the only one naked?" he chuckles, before he swiftly lifts my shirt up, pulls it over my head and kisses me again so quick I wasn't even able to catch my breath. He hooks his finger to the strap of my bra and pulls it off of me.

I suddenly felt small when I realized I'm bare in front of him.

He took one look and if he was surprised, he hid it so well.

"What happened?" he asked, tracing the scars with the pads of his fingers.

"I told you," I said, "Hell isn't a very kind place."

He paused what he was doing, making me shift a little under him. Oh no. Did I disgust him?

"We can just..." I whisper, "Turn the lights off. So you don't see them."

Eddie traced them one more time, then with feather-like lightness, he kissed the scars on my shoulder, my arm, and the small cuts on my forearm. He kissed them like they weren't scary scars on damaged, little me.

"If we turn the lights off, I won't see your face," he said, "And you won't see my work."

I chuckle, feeling light again.

Nobody ever made me feel that light about my scars before.

I unbutton my pants for him, eager to pick up where we left off, but he stops me. "I want to be the one to undress you."

Eddie positions himself on top of me and traps me in between his arms.

"I'm gonna need your words for what comes next, sweetheart," he mutters, "You're in full control."

I look him in the eyes, silently telling him this is exactly what I want. But even with the most evident want in my eyes, this man wanted words.

"I'm sure about this, Eddie." I assured him. "Just...please keep kissing me."

He nods and lowers himself to me, resting his weight on his elbows.

Eddie kisses me passionately, deeply, and...lustfully. He pulls on my jeans and underwear, throws them to the floor and parts my legs to place himself between, his warm hands but cold rings the only things I can feel. He hooks my legs on his sides, and places himself right at my entrance.

I held onto his arms as he slides himself in, the action pulling low gasps from the both of us.

His size felt overwhelming, I had to shift under him and take my time to adjust to him. He must have felt my slight discomfort because he kept himself steady, and instead distracted me. His lips peppered me with kisses from my lips to my jaw...to my neck...my collar bone...

Eddie made me become a moaning mess when he sucked on my nipple, tugging on it gently with his teeth. I looked down to watch him suck on the skin, leaving an angry red mark as he moves to another spot to leave a mark on.

When I finally felt completely adjusted to him, it suddenly felt like the foreplay was taking too long and I...was getting impatient.

"Eddie, please." I exhaled, telling him to do it already.

He chuckles lowly, "Patience, sweetheart."

He sucks on the skin of my breast, leaving a hickey there and groping me one last time before he began moving. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when Eddie started thrusting, slow at first, gentle even. He eventually picked up pace, making me grab fistfuls of his sheets as I held on for dear life.