my house

Your pov

" crona, wake up." I say in a motherly voice. " Shh I like it when he's asleep, he's not as annoying." Says a little voice. " RAGNAROK!! your so much smaller!!" I say. ''Thanks to this idiot.''he says." You must be rich to afford this!" Says the arrogant heap of black blood." I am rich, but I built this not bought it!" I mumbled. " wow maybe good old crona should marry you, I'd get presents all the time!" He says,I blush ferociously. Marry me?!" Crona wake up your back tumor is frustrating me!"I say stern and calm. " RAGNAROK DON'T BE A JERK!"he says .I've never seen him yell at rag before. It kind of.....sexy! What am I thinking I kissed kid can't get hung up in the past. "Woah crona!" Says the annoying bully. "Hey I'll have a party here tonight!"I say. "How'd you find out where i lived anyway crona?"I ask. "You said when I got you out..."
Flash back
"Crona thank you!"You say as you came to a clearing."when I grow up I'll build a house right here and you'll come to live with me." You say."I love you crona!I love you!!"You say(you don't remember the last part but it left a pretty good imprint on crona)
End of flashback

Le time skip brought to you by bad news(you have a invisible barrier around your house)

Kids pov

This is the address but nothing's here. "Hello" (y/n) says she appears out of no where,arms first in a ballgown I take a moment to embrace her beauty and perfect symmetry. Then sigh as she grabs my arms and drags us past the barrier. I don't want to tell her. I feel the box in my pocket. I was about to say something but had the words taken from my mouth and thrown on the ground as I stared up at a huge,modern,symmetrical,beautiful,original,amazing,house. " my house has 888 rooms 2 pools an amazing basement, and 4 kitchens." She says"did you say 888 rooms?"I ask."yes-" she says nervously. I pick her up, swing her around, put her down and kiss her. "Lets go inside-"her voice shaky with bliss.She goes inside. "Stay away she's mine!" says black*star and soul through their teeth. Competition.

Your pov

As we had fun through out the night kid pulled on my shoulder. "Y/n I'm going on a kinda long term mission, I just want to know. Well, you see, I love you. More than anything. More than symmetry itself!" He says kneeling. He pulls out a box. "And well, I wanna be with you forever. So will you marry me?" He asks. My face turns red, the boys turn pale and ghostly. The girls smile wildly having a fangirl moment. "Death the kid, I love you too. Immensely in fact. So I will have to decline. Kid we're 16!"I say. "Have you even ever had a stable relationship?" Kid asks. "No, that's why I say no. I've never even been in love so how can I marry you?"I ask. "I-I need some air" I say running out the door. I run and run till I have a pain and fall to the ground and black out.

Le time skip by rejected
Your pov

I wake up to a blinding light. My mouth is dry. "S-stien" I say recognising the infirmary. He rolls out looking sleep deprived. He starts to cry. "What's wrong?" I ask embracing him in a hug. He hands me a clip board I read it then it drops to the ground I sit there with my mouth agape. My friends walk in. "Kid left awhile ago." Maka says . I turn to her than smile. "I have 12 months to live." I say shedding a tear. The boys look ghostly again. I hold my head in my hands and start to cry. Someone hugs me. "You'll get better, promise."says Ragnarok. Kinda wish I woulda said yes to kid. I probably won't get another chance. To say I love you.