finally i have permission to move on

Your pov

As I return to my slumberland our lips have parted. " I will never let go, but you have to. Just for now, You have to start living! And not because ya have to until ya die. You have to start living like tomorrow doesn't even matter. Live for you, live for me, and live for opal and ryô. And also, for god sakes sleep around a bit! YOLO!!!!!" Hanasaki says. "What?" I ask only kinda offended. "Make and brake hearts, and have fun in the process." He winks at me. "Just stop being so God Damn depressed!" He says. "Yeah, your a total bummer... and I'm literally dead." Says dad and mom agrees. "Ok, ouch, noted." I say feeling horrible. Do I make everyone sad? "So I have a list of possible boyfriends 1. Soul 2. Crona 3. Black*star 4. Justin law ( I want him to come back into the story a little) 5. Takuto 6. Izumi 7. Tsubaki 8. Kid 9. keieichi 10. Stien or spirit." Says mom. "KEIEICHI?! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN AND WHY WASN'T I AWARE?!?!" I scream. "So long ago... and yo mom forgot one; Asura." Says dad. Hanasaki has a look on his face like no other. It's like a shocked smile. He looks a bit pissed though. "Hanasaki I choose you!" (Pokemon reference). He smiles. "I'll be here when you die, but for now, no matter how much it pains me to say it, you need to screw someone else." He says. Dad starts beating him down. How dare you talk to my daughter like that?! What the he'll is wrong with you?!" Dad yells. "Aww now I see the part of you that isn't a self centered dick." I smile. Dad just gives me an evil look. " I WILL still kill you if I have to." I smile in return " there he is! The guy I know and hate" I give him the sarcastic 'I don't give a shit' look. As our little bonding experience comes to an end hanasaki begins to speak again. "Pretty much live life to the fullest and get some while you still can." He says. "Alright." I kiss him on the cheek and fade back into reality. I wake up in the infirmary surrounded by two boys I would never expect...