you the one who caused me pain... saved my life. why?

"...father" I said quite sure it was him. I grin... then laugh. "I knew you hired Asura to kill you, and mom. You funny bastard, that would still b considered murder suicide." I say. "So why did you decide to visit? Want to see me die? Watch me suffer? Or is it just an old family tradition, I kill myself,i kill you?"I ask coldly. He smiles"I wanted to say happy birthday, I suppose there's one other thing, hmm what could it be? oh and I wanted to take your soul." He smiles. As he holds out his hand a long sythe materializes. "It will only hurt... alot." He says. I smile but start to tremble. So this is how it ends, my own blood killing me, laughing at my spilled blood. Ironic, cause I woulda done the same to him. The sythe rises and suddenly races down towards me. "Nghhhh, budge you stupid sythe, budge!" My dad says. "The sythe is not the problem Aoi" a soft and familiar voice says. "Hazuki?" He says. "Mom?" I ask. She suddenly becomes solid. Holding the sythes long intimidating blade 2 feet away from my head. Dad's eyes widen staring at his glowing wife. " I, am hazuki l/n, I am the mother of a glimmer of hope, the wife of a scoundrel,the murder victim of an insane kishin and a scoundrel, I am the guardian angel of my daughter,but one thing I'm not... is a nicely resting spirit." She says emotionless " I have lived for years in the realm of freedom and light till one person came looking for me, his name was hanasaki sakurai. He has brought me to unleash my wrath upon you and whomever it may come as a burden to. In other words 'bitch you  better start running'" She says as her eyes go black and an evil smile plasters her face. "I have come to give you a second chance, and you will be reborn." She says coming up to him, he's frozen watching his beautiful wife come back. She embraces him and is about to kiss him "it will only hurt... alot" she smiles kissing him. He screames in agonizing pain,wailing and he raises his hand as if to ask a question in school, i see a shiny thing in the air. It falls from the sky like an angel. But as it comes closer I see its I spear, before it pierces my skin I hear "y/n!" As someone jumps in front of the spear causing it to go through both  of us. "M-master?" Now that's what I call an awkward kabob. Tears drip slowly down my face. Asura sits there,in shock. My mouth slightly opens. "Mommy?Will daddy put us down yet." I ask. "Aoi! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" She asks. "My job he answers grimly. I cast the spear of fate upon them." He says lowering the cube to the ground making it disappear. Asura embraces me, I do the same for him. I cough up blood. "Y/n!" Says mereko and izumi as the entire party comes out looking for me. I cough up more blood. "Y/n!" Says opal and ryô running over to us. More tears fall and more blood poors out of my mouth replacing the dried blood. My eyes roll back into my head and I pass out.
In dream on the way to infirmary
"A strong soul just won't let go of you." Dad says. "He is an angel with clear eyes." Says mom. "He is very handsome." Says dad. "And he's quite fond of you." Mom says. "I need you y/n, I want you." Says Hanasaki. "I'll never let go." He says. "I swear, if this ends up like the titanic movie, and you do let go, then Imma be pissed off." I say to him. "Remember the dream you had last night of us?" He asks. I close my eyes. And flashes of cherry trees and smiles pass through my mind. "Yes" I say. "That was me, letting you know. I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." He says cupping my cheak. He kisses me and everything goes bright as I wake up in the infirmary, I'm bleeding alot still but only from a few cuts and from my mouth. I smile and start to cry. I'm alive! I laugh, I'M ALIVE! I find myself drifting back into a deep slumber, hopefully to finish my kiss.