numb

Your pov

I just sit there as they all crowd around me. They are in a depth conversation with me. I don't hear a word they say. I just sit there thinking. About how I don't know what I have I only know I won't live for long. I pull out my phone. They all look at me with confused faces because I just cut them off trying to talk to me. I dial and fall back on my bed. " Hi,.....master. I just want to tell you that I forgive you. For everything. For the murder. For the rape. For the beating. And I'm just sorry you really love me." I say " because I'm going to die and I have to make amends. I have to go I have alot of phone calls to make. I knew you wouldn't pick up so I called and I hoped I wouldn't have to hear you sad. So I want to say I'm sorry for being to weak to even hear your voice." I say laugh/crying."bye" I say. Everyone looks at me. "You have Asuras phone number?! Asura has a phone!?!"soul screams. "MAKA-CHOP!!!" Maka says bashing in his scull with a book. I look around for black*star. "Hey has anyone seen star?" I ask. I walk out the door I walk through the halls looking for him. I pass the room with the piano. I look in there I see him sitting on the piano bench with his head in his hands crying. I quietly come in and sit down next to him. I play angels by the xx. My voice is breathy and heavy it's hard to sing. I must have a throat tumor.

As I finish a few tears fall from my eyes. The pain builds up in my throat. Owww!

Black*star's pov

She sits down and sings for me her voice is angelic. I notice a line about angels and leaveing with out them it just makes me hurt worse. At this rate she'll be gone and she won't know that I love her so much!!! The last note she sings ends abruptly as she clutches her throat lightly as if in pain I see her shed a tear. Which makes me cry even more. She shakes her hands and head still clutching her throat with one hand as if to say no don't cry. " B-black*star d-don't cry. Your the B-biggest star around,... y-your my God! " She says kindly making me blush. "That's r-right!I am your God!would you like to make your God happy?"I ask. Blushing. O////O "of course!"She smiles. Making me smile wildly. "Will you be my goddess? Well,girlfriend?" I ask