a sadist, a date, and a possible boyfriend

Above you see the Route L album cover, takuto has black hair keieichi has blonde, and Aoi has pinkish hair. O/////O very handsome lads. ;p

Your pov

"-So I will not call you shinigami, I will call you ANGELS!" I say. Takuto looks angry and confused, mereko looks moved, and izumi looks lost, then he smiles and claps. "You may stop there, I don't really like to look on the bright side,... hey what's that on your face? Did someone hit you?" He asks smiling, he lifts my chin as if to kiss me and inspects my face causing me to blush. Takuto gets defensive. I can't tell which it's about, me getting hit, or izumi holding me. "It was me..." says mereko. Both boys look at her confused. "I was jealous of her and takuto, but she let me know that she only loved hanasaki." She says, I smile. "That's right! We are the girls in love alliance!" I smile high fiving her. "Izumi, since your on earth... YOU SHOULD LIVE WITH ME, TAKUTO AND MEREKO!" I say. This throws mereko and takuto off. "And me!" Says opal and ryô running behind me with black*star behind them. "Um,they said they wanted to visit you at work, but I saw you up here talking to the wind, I thought it might've been hanasaki so I thought we would surprise you and-" I cut him off kissing him on the cheek. He blushes ferociously"thanks star... hello my little ones." I smile picking opal up and swinging her around, then ryô. "Hi meemee!" They say. "Meemee, it's getting cold... I'll take ryô inside, you two stay and talk" opal winks at star making him blush. She giggles and goes inside closing the door. "So, you got something to say to me?" I ask. "Yes- well, no, kinda" he says. "Well, you'll just have to wait, let me cover all the bases. I know what your gonna ask, it's not the first time opals pulled that line and locked me out with a guy. And yes, your adorable, and yes your funny, and yes you'll surpass God, and yes... I'll go on a date with you." I smile at him. I kiss his cheek and go over to the door, "children's, get your butts out here and let's go home, we have a new guest." I smile. Takuto and izumi look like they could punch someone. Takuto transforms into visible form. "Back off you dork!" He says. Star turns around"why should I" he asks. "I will surpass God and you dare challenge me and my goddess?" He says. I giggle, I love it when he says stuff like that. "Surpass God,eh? You can't even surpass a weasel!" Says takuto. "Both of you SHUT UP! And takuto don't use all your energy picking on a human who is going on a date with your prey. Star, just don't even talk to people like that?" I say. Takuto looks completely offended, but Izumi is now laughing at him."I won't" star says grabbing my hand and holding it. I smile then when I get home I say I'm taking a shower. I get on my computer and search Aoi l/n's daughter. "Hey mereko will you come in here please?" I ask turning off my bath water. "I drew you a bath but first look at this." I show her
celebrity news hot scoop (your birthday): y/n m/n l/n is Aoi l/n's new baby girl she is both adorable and ...Well ADORABLE! She's the most beautiful baby girl you'll ever see, she will most definitely be a singer when she grows up, her mother, hazuki l/n is the backup singer for Route L.
Celebrity news hot scoop: Aoi l/n is accused of abusing child and wife by maid, hazuki has made no comment.
Celebrity news hot scoop:Aoi l/n and hazuki l/n went to court, Aoi gained custody despite the accusations of abuse.
Celebrity news hot scoop: Aoi l/n found murdered in home, killer left the child unharmed. Y/n l/n will go and live with her mother.
Celebrity news hot scoop: hazuki l/n has been murdered, same fashion of killing as her ex husband, y/n is nowhere to be found, she is a young shadow witch authorities have told us that she witnessed the killing and May be scared or traumatized.
Celebrity news hot scoop: after years of disappearance the child of Aoi and hazuki was found yesterday in the basement of the infamous kishin Asura by keieichi wakaouji and professor ozpin of the DWMA in death city, Aoi fans can finally stop holding they're breaths.
Celebrity news hot scoop: the star child returns and is now enrolling in the DWMA we all wish her the best of luck and will keep you updated.
Celebrity news hot scoop: A pop star is born, y/n l/n is now a singer! We have all known this from the start! Good luck, we'll be listening.

Mereko and I read, so you really do get takuto bet she's thinking. "So you really do get takuto. Well, I don't care, cause I love him! I'll always love him!" She says. I smile, "never let him go." I say.
Time skip brought to you by date with star (your ending your shift at the chupacabra)

I am sitting with spirit when someone I'd never think would come in;stein. "What can I do for you sir?" Asks my boss. "I'd like to sit down by spirit,is that alright?" He asks. "Oh, so your one of THOSE perverts. Go right ahead." She says. I smile as he angrily blushes. As he smiles at me walking over the clock beeps and my shift ends. "Bye spirit, see you tomorrow" I say kissing his head. Just then black*star walks in. "Ready my goddess?" He asks me. Stein stands there dumbfounded. "I'm ready my God." I say. "Then shall we go?" Star asks. "We shall." I answer. Izumi was sitting by me and spirit the whole time talking to me, whispering sweet things in my ear. As I walk with black*star holding his hand, in my other hand is izumis hand. I feel loved, I let go of izumis hand cause people look at me weird. Izumi wraps his arm around my waist. We enter the restaurant and sit. Stars phone rings. "Oh... I'll be right there, sorry y/n tsubaki needs my help. Bye." I just sit there as he leaves."wow, it sucks being stood up eh izumi?" I ask but he's no where to be seen. Where the hell did that sadist puppy dog go? "Hi, is someone sitting here?" Asks a really cute boy that looks like izumi asks, wait is that him? "Izumi?is that you?" I ask. "In my human form I'm lio"he winks. "Oh, hi lio, no, no one's sitting here. I got stood up."I smile. "*gasp* how could anyone stand up an angel?" He asks bending and kissing my hand. This is so adorable. "Why don't we run away together, just you and me! We'll leave all of this behind us" he says." But What would people say?" I ask. "Who cares what they say, but they would talk about us."He says. "Well my family is here-.....actually screw that lets do it!" I joke. I think he takes it seriously."alright,let's go just for the weekend." He smiles, "alright I'll pack my bags." Are we really about to do this? OK.

Kids pov

I was sitting behind y/n and that lio guy, it's not fair! I wanna go on a weekend trip with y/n. They walk out and I follow behind them. "So where to izumi?" She asks,so izumi is his name? I thought it was lio?"y/n it's lio when I'm in human form. Izumi when I'm in shinigami form." He says."ohhhhh" she says."and we can go anywhere.... How bout Florida, we can swim with the sea manatees you love so much." He says. "Yay!" She says. They hold hands. Then I put 8 and 8 together (like put 2 and 2 together.) "Izumi lio, the harshest most well ranked shinigami in my pediatrics ward." I smirk startling them."You are not aloud to be with a human, how can she even see you?" I ask. "1 it's not 'your' pediatrics ward,it's your daddy's, and 2 I'm with my assignment, who I'm becoming quite fond of" he says. She smiles. "Back off, we almost got engaged." I say "really? She rejected you right? I mean this Angel doesn't need any more trash on her case, there was you that blue haired monkey, that old screw head, takuto." He says."wait how many shinigami are after her?" I ask. "Well, we all live with her and protect her but there's me, takuto kira, and mereko yui, so 3"he says. "Coooommme ooonnn izumi, let's go!" Says y/n dragging him off.
Time skip your in Florida in a very nice hotel

Your pov

"Wow,this is really nice." I say" yeah" izumi agrees. "There's only one bed" says izumi. "We'll just share domi" I smile, he blushes."How do you say stuff like that with a strait face?" He asks me. "Easy, just mean it completely with no double meaning or mixed messages in mind. " I say. "Huh" he says satisfied with my answer. "I got this particular hotel for one reason, and one reason only." He says. "Well it was my money, but why this one?" I ask. "Cause this is the only hotel in the whole country with a saltwater pool that has manatees!" He says picking me up and swinging me around making me giggle like a child. "Let's go swimming! " I nearly scream getting my swimsuit on I see his six pack and blush. I grab his hand dragging him downstairs. I just happen to see two movie stars playing with manatees; Jared padaleki and jenson ackles from supernatural. I fangirl then they invite me to sit and chat with them, I act like I don't know who they are. "So ya know the show supernatural, that's what we're from" says jenson. "That's my favorite show! I just didn't want to ya know, geek out." I smile and blush.they chuckle and izumi calls me a nerd. I give them my number and social media names. They give me there's. "Your a pretty cool girl y/n l/n, pretty cool." Says jenson. Then we all swim with manatees. :3 <3 that night I crawled into bed with izumi and felt at home. When I woke up his arms were around me. I blushed but tryed to go back to sleep. "I know your awake, ready to go to town for breakfast with Jared and jenson?" He asks. "Yes!" I shoot up out of bed. Ready for my last day in paradise.