how about a sleepover!?

I do not own soul eater. (I wish I did) ;)

Your pov

"O my God HANASAKI ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" I say looking at a mildly beat up hanasaki. " I'm fine" he smiles that genuine smile. It suddenly disappears. "Y/n do you really love me? Did you really love me this whole time?" He asks suddenly serious. " of course. Hanasaki I've always loved you ever since you found me. The day I left with that man was the day my life turned into hell. But YOU kept me sane. Every night I would return the kiss." I smile. He suddenly frowns and looks guilty. " I'm sorry I didn't listen... you were right. I'm sorry. I don't love you." He looks down. I pull him into a hug. His eyes are wide. Confused. "Oh hanasaki I know... it's alright.." I say smiling.

Time skip brought to you by an amazing offer lunch time still.

Your pov(still)

Hanasaki and me walk into the lunch room.

"Hey guys you wanna have a sleepover at my house tonight?" I ask like nothing happened but really I just died a little. I guess I'm preparing myself for the real thing. "YEAH IT'LL BE SO MUCH FUN!YAHOO!!" Says black*star. "Oh and my new friend Justin law I think it was Will be there." I say. " sure that'll be fun!" Says maka knowing soul will want to go. " k see you tonight after my shift at the chupacabra." I say. Everyone has there mouth wide open. "Y-you work at the chupacabra? THAT'S WHERE PEOPLE GO TO BE SURROUNDED BY HALF NAKED WOMEN!!" Says soul black*star crona and hanasaki in unison. " I'm just one of those half naked women!" I say smiling, "hey if one of you wants to pick me up after work my shift ends at 6, I'll probably still be in my outfit." I wink. "I'll do it!" says the four in unison once again." Hey y/n! I didn't know you were a student here. You look way to mature to be under 18!"Says spirit walking up to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and looks me in the eyes. " sorry spirit not 18 yet, you'll just have to wait." I say with a pink dusted blush across my face.
Another time skip...6pm..

Hanasakis pov

I feel so bad I said that to her.I hadn't been in her life for years and I didn't even ask what happened. I'm a complete idiot! Now I'm walking the streets going to pick up y/n with crona behind me and soul and black*star on either side of me. We walk in "c'mon spirit it's been lovely to talk but I have to go! My shift is over!" She struggles to get the red head off her. She finally gets up. "Thanks Jen see you tomorrow !" She says walking out the doors. She's in a purple sexy outfit that's  Damn good at hugging her in all the right places. We all get nose bleeds except for crona. "Y-you l-look n-nice y/n"he says. She ferociously blushes realizing her current situation. "T-thanks crona." She stutters. I think this is gonna be a fun night.crona and I both grab onto one of her hands.  This should be fun, very fun indeed.

Time skip brought to you by fun night

Makas pov

We all came in and sat down.y/n was wearing an outrageously sexy outfit, I even caught myself and tsubaki blushing. We decided to play truth or dare. "Soul you go first." Y/n said. "Alright y/n I dare you to tell maka and tsubaki your deepest darkest richest secret." He said. She pondered for a second then her eyes widened and she took a gulp. "O-okay" she said blushing nervously. " I'll tell you two" she looks down and whispers in our ears I can feel my face heat up. Hanasakis pov

After she told them her secret she gave crona a dare than he asked maka and finally I got a dare. "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in this room." I smirk slightly y/n looks down not expecting anything, almost looking like she's about to cry. I move to the center y/n is sitting beside tsubaki so I move towards tsubaki. Then I abruptly turn lift y/ ns chin and crash my lips onto hers gentle but rough. After I get all the glares in the world from the boys I truth maka and she dares y/n.

Your pov

" y/n I dare you to show us your secret in the maids outfit!" She says. My mouth hangs open then I throw my hands up in the air in defeat. "A dares a dare." I say smiling.

Hanasakis pov

"Its not like I have more than a year to live..." She mumbles not quite quiet to herself. What? What does she mean? Only less than a year. What?

Black*star's pov

She walks out and lays a wrap on the table. "Your boobs are like a billion times bigger!" I say in awe over her double h size boobs. They were already a double d before. Ragnarok comes out, " nice!" He says drooling, souls already passed out from blood loss. She blushes attempting to cover up her chest. "Shut up! Here take some candy and go fuck yourself!"She says.

Your pov

I go change and put the wrap back on I now wear a baggy shirt and booty shorts. "K let's just turn on music and hang" I say trying on my iPod a song called swee swee comes on. I hear a knock on the door. I open it. "Heeeyyyy cuz Will you watch opal and ryô for me for a few days, weeks, months?" She asks. "Years?" Asks opal desperately. "Shut up you little runt." Says my bitch of a cousin Fred. Yup Fred's a girl. "Mommy's customers have been touching us again." Says ryô. "Years it is then." I say smiling and swinging them around. I see Fred turn to leave" uh uh you get back here you addict slut." I say. "Oh y/n darling can't we talk about this another time? I have customers waiting." She says. "Oh those customers can wait another day to get herpes oh dearest cousin of mine, how long will these poor kids wait... to be loved I thought you and me understood that we would never let anyone touch us ever again? What happened to the Fred I loved?" I ask. " Oh silly y/n still haven't grown yet still not worrying about money and sex, only worried about love and achievments. Well your just a freak!" She says. "Well if being a freak makes me human I'm the biggest freak in all of death city!" I exclaim. "Y/n" opal says I look at her then turn back and Fred's gone. Damn!I let her get away! " so everyone these are my new children I guess, opal and ryô. Then another knock on the door. "Oh hey Justin!" I say.

Ok bit of a dark chapter sorry x) really am. Opal and ryô will keep you sane.

Stein: awww but I love the crazy ones!

Me: shut up you hot lunatic with a scalpel!and stop chasing me.

Soul: see us next time XD