a message and a chance

Stupid wattpad! Deleted this chapter twice! So frustrated! Anyways, back to the book.

Your pov

I wake up to my phone beeping a text message...it's from hanasaki. How? The message makes me hurt, smile, laugh, blush, and cry all at the same time. Then black*star walks in, I wipe away my tears and smile. The smile takes him aback, I havent worn a smile on my face not a fake one, and absolutely not a real, one in a month. "Me and the others demand to know why you've been sad! Is it cause hanasakis in Japan?" He asks carrying on. Oh yeah I forgot I never told them, only keieichi, ryô, and opal know hanasakis dead. Well I'll have to play it cool. "Hanasaki died on his way to Japan black*star." I say, wait that wasn't playing it cool.

Black*star's pov

"Dead?" I ask. "Yeah..." She says staring off. "So when we said those terrible things about him he was already-" I ask. "Yeah..." She says."listen" she says. She closes her eyes and breaths deeply. "When I was little I saw my mother was murdered in front of me. I ran away as fast as I could then used my powers to run faster. Then I came to a far away village. A Really far away village. Then I turned on my soul protect so I wouldn't get hunted. My human body couldn't take it so I passed out."

Flash back your pov

I wake up in a comfortable bed in a nice room. "H-hello?" I ask. "Oh your awake, good. I'm Hanasaki sakrai. I'm four years old. I saw you asleep on the ground and I thought that was a weird place to nap so when it started to rain I brought you inside." He smiles. "You saved my life, your so NICE!" I say he blushes. " n-no one's ever called me nice before, and y-your a pretty girl! A pretty girl called me nice!" He says. He looks up at the sky. "Thank you for bringing me a friend." He says still looking up. I hug attack him. "Yay, a friend!" I say. "So were is your daddy and mommy?" I ask. "Oh daddy past away when I was 1 mommy's in Japan" he says. "My daddy past away a few months ago and my mommy died a day before I got here, I saw her get dead from a man in scarves. So then I ran and ran till I got here."I say. "T-thats so s-sad.." He says crying. Rumble rumble "oh you must be hungry!" Hanasaki says. "Yes but I'll be fine." I say. "No I already made you rice and curry." He says. "Well if you already made it." I say he grabs my hand and helps me up. Once I'm standing he doesn't let go, I blush and kiss him on the cheak. He blushes and chases me out of the room laughing. I smell the food. "Oh hi hanasaki I see your friend woke up." Says an older man." Yes she just did, I made your favorite for dinner." Says hanasaki. I hide behind his back. " Hanasaki who is he?" I ask timidly. "Oh this is my grandpa." He says. "Oh hiya. I'm y/n l/n. Nice to meet you." I say. "Oh dear, I know you. Your mother was just murdered a few days ago. How'd you get halfway across the country? Oh that's right, your a shadow witch." Says the old man. And for the next four months I was treated nicely and got to spend time with the love of my life.

Black*star's pov

"It's not fair how could that happen to hanasaki? " I ask "oh shut it just yesterday you were talking smack about him." Y/n says. "Please get out of here and tell the other's. I need to keep a promise." I say.

Your pov

Well hanasaki I have a year till I see you. Please hang on,we'll both be closer to our dreams by then. Promise. I think as I mail in the application for the seed music industry's singing contest.

Sorry for the short chapter... hoping to introduce takuto and Mereko in the next chapter. Hopefully.
-maiki k.