a new light in life

(Opal and ryô above) Thank you so much guys! Shout out to TheTrueReaper and wild_fangirl24. Y'all are my opal and ryô keep in me sane. Please stay cool and this chapter is dedicated to you.

Your pov

Oh no I can't breath it's heavy, I can't. "So these are my cousin Fred's kids. Opal and ryô." I say. " nice to meet you all, meemee can we go to bed?" Asks opal. "Yeah meemee I'm tired."says ryô. "Yes sweethearts let go." I say picking them up. "Hehee YAY meemee!" Says opal and ryô in unison. I carry them up stairs into a room next to the room that me and my friends will be in. I tuck them in and start to leave. "Meemee wait,.... thank you." Says opal. "No problem sweetie." I say kissing her and a passed out ryô on the head. I walk out the door and back down stairs. "Hey y'all sorry." I say. Hanasaki looks sad. "Why'd you say years when you'll only be living for one more year?" Asks maka. I slump down in the chair. "Well 1. I forgot. And 2. They haven't had one commited parent one commited suicide and the other ones a slut." I say bluntly. "Oh "she smiles nervously. "And hey I don't wanna see those two cry." I say smiling. "How bout we play more games since Justin's here." Says soul.

Souls pov

"How bout what are the odds?" Asks tsubaki with a somewhat evil smirk. "No eight minutes in heaven?" Says a certain shinigami. "Finished the mission early." He smiles at y/n. She blushes...a lot. "Who the hell is this guy?!" Asks hanasaki. "Oh y/n almost got engaged to him, but she thought they were to young. But now she's dying and she wishes she woulda said yes." Says kids peppy partner patty. Everyone stares at patty then at y/n. "How would you know patty?" I ask still glaring at y/n questionably. "W-we t-talk on the phone alot." Y/n says cherry red. "So I wasn't the only one!" Says Hanasaki. "Paattty, you've caused alot of trouble." Y/n says. "Who the hell is this?" Kid asks about hanasaki. "Oh he's hanasaki y/ ns ex boyfriend he just dumped her because he didn't love her anymore, but by the look of jealously on his face I'd say otherwise." Says patty. "PAAAATTTTTTYYYYY!!!" Screams y/n tackling the blonde. Patty just giggles which only seems to make y/n even more angry. "LETS SEE WHOSE LAUGHING WHEN I DESTROY ALL YOUR GIRRAFES!!" She says. "Noooooo she's been through giraffe withdrawal before it ain't pretty!" Says Liz. "Your gettin off easy this time kid, if your sister weren't around there'd be giraffe stuffing everywhere." She says grimly. Patty looks horrified. I look over and see all the other guys glaring at each other I take this chance. *yawwwwn*I say stretching my arm around her waist. "S-soul?" She says. "K let's play a round of a game. Everyone write your name on a piece of paper. Put it in the hat." Says maka. Y/n is smiling then suddenly she tenses up. "Opal?" She asks. "Who's opal?" Asks kid. Y/n suddenly stands up looking concerned. "Oh no she's having a nightmare." She says. Then all we see is a quick blur and she's upstairs. She opens the door. We all here the poor little girl scream. She races in. We go upstairs. She's holding a crying opal. "I-i had a dream that you left and we had to be with mommy and her customers again." She says. Usually a nice person would say everything would be alright and lie and say they'd never leave. But not Y/n. "I am going to go away. But not right now. Opal baby I'm dying hunny. But I'll always be with you. And so will mommy. But even after I leave, I won't let you get hurt, never. I love you and ryô more than anything." She says whipping away opals tears and hugging her tight. "I love you meemee. I know you'll always be with me, even if you are dying. Thank you meemee." She says wrapping her little arms around y/ ns neck. "Do you want your window closed sweetheart?" She asks. "No it's warm in here, I like it cracked." Says the little one. "Night" says the woman I love kissing opal on the head.

Asuras pov

She dying. She's dying. The woman I love is dying. The woman I love knows I love her. "SHE'S DYING DAMN IT!!!" I scream. I go to her house and hear her comforting a child. Then when they all go out of the room she goes into the room next door. And gets changed. She cracks the window. "Opal was right it is hot up here." She says and starts to get undressed I watch as she changes. I blush alot. She gets booty shorts on and is still in a bras when she turns around and sees me I try to fly away but she grabs one of my scarves. " uh uh you saw me get dressed now you gotta pay!" She says jokingly.I float towards her with my head down. " on the message you said you forgave me... How? How could you forgive me for everything I did to you?" I ask." Because you didn't understand that you were torturing me you only knew you loved me and you wanted me." She says. " so before I die, I want you..." She pulls me up close so she's up to my ear. "to try to be good." She says making me shiver. And blush. She gives me quick peck on the lips. "Now get out of here the girls are dressing me up!" She says closing the window. I will do what you want.... master.

Yo sorry for the short chapter. Thanks y'all for being sweet.