some fun in the infirmary ;)

Your pov

As I wake up again I see jenson pummeling Asura to the ground. I smile Asura starts to scream. I start to laugh super hard. "You maniac! Get off me! All I said was she looked sexy while she sleeps!" Asura screams in a fearfull panic. "Yeah you would know you creep! You said other stuff to! Don't ever talk about her like that!" Jenson says. I blush and decide to use my powers for good by lifting him off the bleeding and battered Asura. "Enough! Although I appreciate the sentament." I say. Then Asura attempts the stupid. He runs at jenson his fist raised. I stop him with ma brain. Make him punch himself in the face. Then jenson and laugh. After the ordeal subsidies all my friends file in. But instead of seeing everyone as a friend I see suitors instead. Keieichi comes in, I blush wildly. "I'm glad to see that your o-" he stops mid-sentence as he spots Asura. A cowering frown runs across his face. "You..." He says honestly kinda sounding like batman. "Your the one.that locked her up for all those years!" He says attacking him. I don't intervene on this one. I just pull out my pill bag and take my pills. Then after that I look over at an Asura that looks close to death.  I chuckle then pull the bloody knuckled keieichi off him. I only didn't interrupt this fight because keieichi has been waiting to do that for forever. "I'm keieichi wakaouji and you hurt my patient." He says. I laugh at the sudden princess bride reference. Maka comes over to me and whispers. "I think he likes you." She walks away and I start to laugh super hard. "Duh maka! Who could resist?" I joke flipping my hair over my face and we both break into an unstopable laughter.  As we finish we both blush because everyone is staring at us. Then maka and everyone stare at me. "Wait, did you just laugh?!" They ask. I smile and become a very deep red. "I had a good talk with someone and they told me that I was to much of a bummer. And since I'm gonna die anyway in a year why not live life to the fullest." I smile. They stand there in awe. "Wait....... Your gonna die in a year?!" Ask jenson and Jared. After I explain I offer them to stay at my house and they accept. Let it be known that today is the day I became happy. "Oh and don't forget you have a concert tomorrow night!" Says keieichi. "Oh yeah I forgot, shit!" I say. "O well,it'll be fun." I say.

Sorry for the boring chapter, I hope the next one will be more exciting. Whoop whoop! Spoiler alert there will be romantic relations between you and BOTH supernatural boys. So stay tuned.
;)

                                     - maiki_kaji