Part 2

"Yn, can you make something special for today's lunch?" Yoongi asked. "Sure oppa, but why?" "Remember I told you about the meeting with Jeon company, that guy turned out to be my junior in high school and invited himself for lunch." "Oh, it seems like you were close with some people in high school instead of being a loner." You teased him. But in return you got a hit on your head. "Idiot, I have two friends and I used to teach him piano in high school. That's why he likes me." "Oh a teacher." "Yah, just start cooking. I will come and help."  

"Mommy, what are you doing?" Areum ran downstairs to the kitchen. "I'm making lunch baby. One uncle is going to come over. So you should behave properly okay." Areum nodded her head. "I'm going to watch anime mommy." She said and ran to the living room with a box of chocolate cookies. 

Timeskip: lunch time 

At around 2 pm the bell rang. "I'll open it." Areum shouted from the living room and ran to open the door. Areum looked up to see a tall muscular man with a bunny face. The guy crouched down to the little girl's level. "Hey there sunshine, does Yoongi hyung stay here?" "Yes, he is my uncle." The guy took out a chocolate box and handed it to Areum. "Are you the uncle that was going to come today?" She asked with doey eyes. "Yes sunshine, I am that uncle." Areum took the box of chocolate and ran inside. "Mommy, uncle's friend is here."  

Jungkook walked inside, hesitantly. "Um hello." He waved at yn when she came out of the kitchen. "Oh hi, please have a seat. Oppa will be here in a bit. He is taking a shower." "Thank you." Jungkook replied and went to sit in the living room. 

Jungkook's pov 

When I looked at yn, she looked like an angel. Yoongi hyung already told me about his sister. And to be honest she was really pretty. I  peeked inside the kitchen to see her working. Hope I don't get caught and look like a creep. The way her hair fell on her face. The bun, that little pinkish lip tint she used, everything about her was something I couldn't describe. She looked ravishing even in that simple outfit.  

Author's pov  

"Isn't my sister pretty?" "Yes she is." Suddenly Jungkook came out of his trance of thought and turned around to see Yoongi sitting beside him. "Hyung, I- she- that- I didn't-" Yoongi patted his shoulder. "Calm down Jungkook, I won't kill you for looking at my sister."  

"Guys, come on, let's have lunch." Yn called them. Both Yoongi and Jungkook went the table and sat down. Areum was already sitting there. All of them started to talk about random things. Yoongi was telling yn about how Jungkook used to be shy around girls and also about how yn used to be a loner. Well basically Yoongi was trying to match them up. He knew Jungkook for a long time and Jungkook was someone who could keep his sister safe and happy. He saw how Jungkook took a liking on yn. But he still didnt know if yn would like Jungkook. 

After the lunch finished Jungkook and Yoongi were talking to eachother while yn was helping Areum with her homework. But suddenly something came in Yoongi's mind. "Hey yn, can you come here for a sec?" Hearing Yoongi, yn came out of Areum's room. "What is it?" "Can you and Jungkook help me take Holly for a walk? I am tired and I would ask only Jungkook but you know Holly. He doesnt like new people." Yoongi tried to reason with yn which she didn't think of much. "Yes, sure. Then help Areum with her homework." Yoongi hummed and went to Areum's room. 

Walking through the park, yn's all attention was on Holly while Jungkook was trying to start a proper conversation with yn. "So yn, what work do you do?" "I work as the secretary of Mr. Jung of Hope Enterprise." "Wow! I actually love his clothes. The fabrics he use is super comfy and whatever I wear it is always stylist." Yn looked at the shirt and gave a subtle smile. "Do you like the shirt?" "Yep. It is one of my favourite." Jungkook showed his bunny teeth. "Well I designed that one." "Wow! Really." Yn nodded. "Do you thing it means something?" He asked in a deep soothing voice. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What?" "You are Yoongi hyung's sister. Me wearing your designed shirt, that too on the day when I came to your house. Don't you think the Angels are indicating something?" Yn chuckled at Jungkook. She understood what he was indicating. "No I don't think the Angels are indicating something. I think it is just coincidence."