Part 16

Yn twisted on the soft mattress. She closed her eyes to the daek room whe was kept in. It was night and only a single dim light was glowing the room from the dark. She didnt recognise the room. It didnt look like any of the room of the Paradise Residdence. She got nervous and got up and rushed to the door to open it but it was locked. She looked around to find any other exist point but there was none.

She looked out of the window and the view didnt match to any of the places she knew. She didnt even know how much time has passed. Was she kidnapped? But who would do that to her? Although there was a lot of questions but there wasn't any answer. The whole night she spend while sitting on the bed. Waiting for someone to come in.

Morning came and she heard the footsteps coming near the door. Her grabbed the bedsheet tightly scared who might open the door. She kept staring at the door until the door was unlocked. She saw a person entering the room with a face mask. "Well good morning sweetheart." A hoarse voice spoke from behind the mask. Yn didnt say anything and kept noticing every movement of the man. He bend down to level and was about to touch her face but Yn turned her face away. The guy straightened. "Your breakfast will be served at home." The guy said.

"Who are you? And why did you bring me here? What is your purpose?" Finally Yn spoke. "Call be Note. I've only brought you here to keep you with me. You were looking so beauty in the party I could hardly take my eyes off." Yn could feel the smile behind the mask. He was irritating Yn. She didnt even think before taking the vase from the side table and almost hit the guy's head but the guy's reflex was fast enough to hold her hand.

"You seemed mad. Dont worry. You will get used to staying with me. I will make sure you start loving to stay with me soon. She you have been a bad girl you will not get your breakfast." Note pushed yn back on the bed and went out of the room. Yn screamed feeling frustrated. The guy sounded like a psychopath. What was scaring her more was that she didnt know who the person was? She tried of thinking every possible person around her that could hurt her but she found none. Yn walked to the bathroom and opened the door and noticed the her daily necessities were present. She was scared after finding out a stranger knowing so much about her. She had goosebumps upon thinking what else might this stranger knew.

Till 2 pm, yn was locked up in the room. The outside was complwtwlysilent that made Yn wonder if she and that person was the only two living here. The door open at lunch time, yn averted her eyes and saw the Note guy standing infront with a food tray. He kept the tray on the table. It contained healthy portion of all nutrients that Yn needed in her body. "You may take that away. I wont eat anything that you provide. God knows what you have added in them." Yn spoke. This time she didnt cause any unnecessary commotion because it was of no use. The guy didnt say anything and left.

"Gosh! Areum and Taehyung must be worried. Also oppa. I didnt got a chance to talk with him in the last few days. I miss them. I wonder what they are doing now. And about Areum, I never went anywhere without tell her. She is always worried for me. I hope they are trying to find me." Yn mumbled. Yn was feeling down. Her whole life she always had to struggle to get the things she wanted. She even got to live with Taehyung as a family but that dream of her was also shattered. She had zero idea about who the person that kidnapped her was. But it was pretty clear that he knew her pretty well. Did people really got so good at stalking? 'Nah he is a psychopath.' Yn thought.
-
"Gooddamn it! Why can you guys still find her? What sort of detectives are you guys? My wife is missing for four days and all you have to say is that you are trying?" Taehyung threw away his phone. He was in distress. After not being able to find Yn in the event, he looked through the CCTV footage only to see that you never came out of the restroom. He was scared knowing something wrong must have happened with her. Even her phone was switched off making it impossible to track her down.