Part 18

A day later Yn woke up. She was scared about the unknown surrounding. She recognised the room to be a hospital room. 'Did Jungkook bring me here for something?' She thought. A nurse who was checking on her at that time wished her a good morning. But Yn didnt pay a heed to what she had to say. She needed to get out of here. Who knew what Jungkook would do with her? 

She immediately pulled out the cannula and got up from the bed. She stumbled due to the sudden movement and fell on the floor. The nurse rushed to her and held her shoulders. "Ma'am you cant get up from bed. You need to rest." The nurse said but Yn just shook her head. 

"No, I have to get out of here or else he would do something wrong with me. He is not a safe person." Yn yelled but the nurse didnt listen to her. Other nurses who were walking outside the room listened to the chaos and entered the the room to hold Yn down. Seeing Yn's behaviour the guards outside called Taehyung. 

Taehyung immediately rushed from the cafeteria and saw Yn being held down against her will. He went near the nurses and asked them to Yn go. Taehyung hugged Yn in his embrace. "Come down love. It's me. Your bear." Hearing his voice and inhaling his scent Yn quickly calmed down. He worked like a magic to her wounded soul. Yn looked up and when she saw Taehyung she ended up bawling her eyes out. 

"Tae, Jungkook, he did all this." Taehyung combed his hair. "I know love. And he is currently going through punishment for hurting you. He will never be able to come near you, again. You dont have to be scared anymore. After you recover we will go back to our babygirl. She is worried for her mama." Taehyung said. Yn looked up at him. Shw could see the warm gentle smile for which she fell for him. Despite the change in his baby face, Taehyung's smile was still the same. 

"How is Areum?" Yn asked. Her eyes brimming with tears. "She is fine. She is with Jimin and Yoongi hyung. Do you want to talk with her?" Yn nodded. "Okay then. After we talk with her we will have our breakfast together." Yn's eyes sparked like a child. She immediately agreed. Taehyung helped her to get on the bed and the nurses came and attached the cannula in her hand and applied a new bottle of saline. 

Taehyung brought his laptop and sat next to  Yn. He video called Jimin. Jimin was surprised seeing Yn awake. "How are you idiot?" Yn suppressed her lips and nodded. "Wh-where is Areum?" Yn asked. Jimin got up and headed to Alester's room. He turned the camera to the two angels sleeping peacefully. "Jimin, wake Areum up." Yn said. 

When Areum opened her eyes and looked at her mother infront of her, she couldnt contain her happiness. She broke down in tears. "Mama, where are you? I miss you. I promise I will be a good girl and never give you hard time. Please come back." Areum cried. Listening to her crying Alester also woke up. 

Alester has been taking care of Areum like a responsible big brother. He would always keep Areum busy so that she didnt miss her mother much. He was always worried seeing her sad face. Alester immediately hugged Areum thinking she was crying like other nights. "Reum dont worry. Uncle will find aunty soon." Areum hugged Alester. "Dada found mama." Saying that Areum pointed at the screen. When Alester saw Yn he smiled. "Aunty I hope you are healthy. Come back soon. We all miss you." Alester smiled. 

Yn broke down in tears seeing both the children. Seeing the three of them she felt that she was finally safe and it wasnt any delusion of her. After talking with Areum for almost about an hour they bid goodbyes and cut the call. 

"Now my love, it's time for your breakfast." After many years both of them enjoyed their food in peace. Both of them were comfortable around eachother. Yn knew she ja been rescued and that got back to Taehyung. And Taehyung was calm knowing he got back his safe place. The woman that kept him as himself. 
-
"Here Mr. Kim, the proof that you wanted. Dont take Yn as some regular girl. I hope that this will clear your thoughts about people with less money." Jimin sent the video to Mr. Kim. "I wouldnt have come but Yn and Taehyung are the some of the most important people in my life. So I would like to see your dissapointed face." Jimin stood up and walked out of the Kim Residence.