Part 9

It has been almost a month since that incident. After Sunghoon dropped Areum at home, he said that Yn didnt have to go to Kim Corp. and she could start working in her own company. Saying that, he left. Yn noticed that Areum also didnt talk about Taehyung at all. It was like he didnt existed at all. Yn continuously thought what was she feeling the other day. But before she could understand what she felt the answer was already gone and she was left with questions. 

Yn wavered her thoughts and concentrated on her work. She wasnt having any problem these days and everything has been the same as it was before Taehyung entered her life again. Sunghoon already informed about the gift Taehyung gave to Areum and told her not to worry. She didnt understand what he meant but she didnt really gave much of a thought. 

On the other hand, spending time with Jungkook helped her to overcome her stress. She would always look forward to meet with him and sp2nd time with Jungkook. Jungkook was happy to be with Yn. But recently he noticed a change in Yn's behaviour. Sometimes she would seem lost and inattentive. Her mind seemed to be somewhere else. It happened after she fainted. He often asked Yn if she was doing fine and she always answered affirmative. Jungkook abid by the words and didnt ask anything else. 

Things went pretty much the same everyday. There was nothing good or bad about it. One day, Aurora called Yn and invited Areum and her. Areum was pretty excited to meet Alester. On the weekends Yn visited Aurora only to be seeing a puppy eyed Jimin looked at Aurora. "Babe, you cant do that. You promised." Jimin whined. "Min, dont start it. Sometimes Alester is more matured than you." Aurora said. "What happened, guys?" Yn asked. Jimin ran to Yn. She eyed and Aurora and he gave Yn 'I am done with him' look. 

"Ynie, please dont go to shopping with her. She promised to wear clothes made by me. She is betraying me. How can she wear someone else's cloth when her husband is a designer. Come on my brand ambassador, dont turn you back on me." Aurora raised her eyebrow. She made Jimin stand up by holding his ear. "Stupid man, which brand ambassador works when they dont get paid. You cheapskate, using your wife to make people wear your clothes but still you dont pay me. And if you open your mouth again I will staple your mouth." Yn literally imagined Jimin have two puppy ears which was down. She laughed at her own imagination. "Now look after the kids. We girls will have some fun." Aurora dragged Yn out as she was barely able to say bye to Areum. 

Areum ran to Alester's room and found him reading a book. "Al, how are you?" Areum jumped on him. "Get up, I cant breath." Aleater said in a strict voice. Areum didnt like it so she decided to lay on him without doing anything and put all her weight on him. "Areum, please get up. Your brother is having a hard time breathing." His voice was a lot softer and gentle. Areum smiled and immediately got up. Alester took a deep breath and sat on his bed. "Am I too heavy, Al?" Areum pouted. Alester ruffled her hair. "You are perfect just heavy for a child like me. Even you cant keep my weight." Areum went to him and tried to lift Alester up but failed. "Why are you so heavy? Do you eat stones?" She huffed. Alester laughed. "Dont be upset. Let's go to my playroom." The kids went away while Jimin was completely idle, having nothing to do. 

He also couldnt reach Taehyung for a few days. He wanted to hangout but have no one to tag along. He took out his pencil and sketchbook and started making designs for his new collections. 

Aurora and Yn sent a wonderful time. Yn forgot about all his worries. Having a female friend was really great for her. She could talk about girl things with each other. Both of their choices had a vast diversity and both of their fashion senses were totally different and unique. It didnt cause a rift for having different interests among those two. Rather they were interested in each other's choice and both of them explored a lot of new things together. 

After Yn returned home from Jimin's house, she walked in to see Sunghoon sitting in the living room and he was quite uncomfortable. "Sunghoon what are you doing here?" Yn asked. "Ah noona.... can I call you noona since we are not at work now?" He quickly tried to correct himself and take your permission. "Noona, about your designs. The people who work for Mr. Kim,  are facing problem making some of the dresses. Would it be alright for you to come ans show them?" Sunghoon asked. "Yeah, but I have work everyday. Maybe I'll drop by tomorrow. I am free on the weekends. You should give me the address." Yn said, she tmrw there were some difficult designs which would need help of a senior. "Then I will come tomorrow to pick you up at 10 am. I will take my leave now." Sunghoon got up and walked to the door but Yn stopped him. "Sunghoon will you have dinner here?" "I've some work left in the company. Next time I visit, i will definitely eat a meal." Sunghoon bowed then left.